Strange random ragdolling

I have no idea why this is happening, but for some strange reason when ever my Character engages in sex no matter what mod is used to engage it, there an approximetly 90% chance that both my character and her partner will ragdoll while the animation is still running, after a few seconds of being a ragdoll they spring back in place and continue the animation, which is allready annoying in its own right but it gets even worse because more often then not this will also cause my camera to be locked in place and causes my character to be stuck, using the resurrect command on my character allows me to move again but no matter what i do the camera will stay locked in the same angle forceing me to load an earlier save,(I can't go into firstperson view when the camera gets stuck either)

However I have noticed that this seems to mostly happen when i advance to the next animation stage manually(it can also happen if I let the animation run on its own accord but less frequent), also im using the automatic free-camera option of sexlab, I guess that might have something to do with it.

Never heard of that before not really sure what could be causing it. It could be a combination of forcing the animations to switch to fast and the free camera I suppose. Have you tied running it with out the free camera and see if it still happens?

Archived