Re-Dressing Before Sex?

I'm new to SexLab and I have to say, this is a wonderful framework.  Things seem much more robust and polished and just smooth compared to any other similar systems before.  The animations are just fantastic!

However, I'm having a somewhat odd issue.  Whenever I proposition an NPC or follower for sex by any means, whether it be by dialogue with Lovers or simply with a MatchMaker spell, the NPC undresses... but then all their armor re-equips before the actual sex animation begins.  My own armor undresses and re-dresses just fine, though.

I did notice -- after I enabled the undressing animations that they played twice before the sex animation.  They also do not undress again afterwards, nor does the re-dressing animation play afterwards.  This leads me to believe that the re-dress function is not waiting until after the animation finishes to fire, it simply does it immediately after undressing.

Has anyone else had a problem like this, or know of any common conflicts, settings, or other mods that might cause it?

I'm new to SexLab and I have to say, this is a wonderful framework.  Things seem much more robust and polished and just smooth compared to any other similar systems before.  The animations are just fantastic!

However, I'm having a somewhat odd issue.  Whenever I proposition an NPC or follower for sex by any means, whether it be by dialogue with Lovers or simply with a MatchMaker spell, the NPC undresses... but then all their armor re-equips before the actual sex animation begins.  My own armor undresses and re-dresses just fine, though.

I did notice -- after I enabled the undressing animations that they played twice before the sex animation.  They also do not undress again afterwards, nor does the re-dressing animation play afterwards.  This leads me to believe that the re-dress function is not waiting until after the animation finishes to fire, it simply does it immediately after undressing.

Has anyone else had a problem like this, or know of any common conflicts, settings, or other mods that might cause it?

This is a new one for me that is an odd issue. Are you using the current version of Sexlab 1.39b? You may want to post your load order in a spoiler maybe someone can spot a possible mod conflict. It could be you have a lot of script lag too.

Is 1.39b the current version?  I was actually using 1.44, I thought that was the latest.  I see now that that's an Alpha release, though.  Perhaps I'll downgrade, in case it is an uncommon wrinkle that has cropped up and not been ironed out of the newest versions yet.  If that doesn't work then maybe I'll come back and bug you guys with my load order.  Thanks :)

Looks like 1.39b did the trick.

Simply swapping out frameworks and re-running FNIS didn't work at first -- SexLab disappeared off the MCM menu and then nothing worked.

So I cleaned out 1.44 with the Cleaning option, uninstalled all SexLab related mods, ran FNIS, opened up a save and made sure the SexLab mods were gone off the MCM menu (it took a minute for them to clear off) and made a new save, installed the new framework and the rest of the mods, ran FNIS, then waited a few minutes for the game to catch up to all the mods.  Everything appears to be working dandy now! :)  Not sure what was causing the problem, but I'm glad it's gone.

Archived