[Idea] Increasing players&NPC arousal

streetmaniac

So I know there's an arousal mod there, which is quite good. I like the idea about how naked NPCs/player increase arousal of those around over time.

But i've been thinking, wouldnt it be nice to arouse a specific NPC in a more subtle way? Not neccesarily just one. I've been thinking about two ways a mod could work. Both completely doable except one would take quite a lot of effort due to new animations.

anyways, getting straight to the point:

I'll start off with a bit of an easier way to do it -

New dialog options appear to your character in which you choose how to interact with that person you want to arouse

Starting off with player as a female teasing a male:

1. *Place hand over his crotch*

2. *Step infront of the man and bend over* (could make more than just one NPC aroused)

3. *Step infront of him and subtly/slowly grind over his crotch with your ass/rear*

Male player teasing a female NPC:

*Reach behind her and gently grope her backside*

*Place hand over her backside and rub*

*Reach out for her breasts*

^ So yeah, this could all just be a dialog thing (i'll return back to this thing later)

HARDER WAY:

Making those dialogs and connecting them with the arousal system is no piece of cake, atleast for me but

it would be even more amazing (obviously) if someone was to animate those "dialogs". Imo i'd be happy already if just the "chat" version existed but if someone was to animate the whole thing I'd explode out of excitement.

Few things to add about my idea:

This idea was largely inspired by the RPG maker game called Violated Heroine, basically you walk around the bar as a waitress at some quest and random men decide to grope you and "intrude" on your privacy ;)

^ With that said, I think it would be neat if it wasnt just a player option. Perhaps make it so the aroused NPC's approach the player and do the same thing to you (example: *You can feel a hand rubbing against your backside*) At which point your arousal will jump up and you're given an option to either endure it and let the man/woman continue violating you or you can move away. If the player chooses to "endure it" the NPC is going to advance with moves like first he just gropes your ass, then he rubs and then reaches towards your breasts.. Or if the woman is doing the teasing, first she steps infront of you and bends over, then she slowly grinds her butt over your crotch and then she "plays" with the things covered by your underwear.

Maybe as a final phase, the NPC suggests the player to have sex with them and boom... both are happy and after some hot teasing they get that release. Woo happy ending!

Unless you decide to slap/punch the man/woman or shoo them away... Or maybe the other way around, if the NPC is not aroused enough, she might aswell slap you and get away.

woah my first thread, hopefully it aint too big! Anyways, let me hear what you people think about this! Thanks for your time in giving this a read!

Archived