having problems with adec body v3 for elderly

sampsamp

ok i found some textures problem i realise it when i remove the elderly clothing i get this hip gap problem and weird line textures where one side of the butt is brighter than the other   but there no problems at all other than the elderly adults working fine for me, i already tested it out on eldery people like hilde on riverwood, Bergritte Battle-Born and fralia gray-mane from whiterun. did a clean reinstall, run with new game , installed skyui, brawl bug plugin and run with adec body v3 only, i still get the hip gap and

textures line error on the elderly. any help? am i the only one with this problem?

edit: i think the problem lies with adec body v3

Wasn't there an "Old People" mod of some sort on Nexus relatively recently? Something that forced "elder"(?) race NPCs to actually use the Vanilla elderly textures? :huh:

*DING* - gottit. "CONSISTENT OLDER PEOPLE". See if that does the trick. :)

EDIT:  ... wait - I think maybe what you're describing is the other end of the problem: the meshes. The elder textures are not designed to work over modded body meshes. It sounds like what you need is a mod which directs the game to use the Vanilla body for the elder race only. It would probably be as simple as unpacking & re-locating the Vanilla body in a new folder (or just renaming a set of Vanilla meshes "ElderRaceFemale_0/_1" etc. in the default "female" folder), and then creating an .esp plugin to direct the elder race females to access those body meshes instead of the modded ones in the default "female" folder. It would probably be do-able via the same process as people use to get a custom race to use separate body meshes. That should be pretty simple for someone to make, if it has not been made already. :huh:

Wasn't there an "Old People" mod of some sort on Nexus relatively recently? Something that forced "elder"(?) race NPCs to actually use the Vanilla elderly textures? :huh:

*DING* - gottit. "CONSISTENT OLDER PEOPLE". See if that does the trick. :)

EDIT:  ... wait - I think maybe what you're describing is the other end of the problem: the meshes. The elder textures are not designed to work over modded body meshes. It sounds like what you need is a mod which directs the game to use the Vanilla body for the elder race only. It would probably be as simple as unpacking & re-locating the Vanilla body in a new folder (or just renaming a set of Vanilla meshes "ElderRaceFemale_0/_1" etc. in the default "female" folder), and then creating an .esp plugin to direct the elder race females to access those body meshes instead of the modded ones in the default "female" folder. It would probably be do-able via the same process as people use to get a custom race to use separate body meshes. That should be pretty simple for someone to make, if it has not been made already. :huh:

well i run it with consistent older people and it still didnt work, tried it with cbbe body and it work perfectly for all people including elderly, i think adec body v3 dont work well for elderly

Archived