Some listing and animation problem

Well, after several hours of searching in this forum, I came to the conclusion that my problem must be some kind of special.

It's something about "missing" animations. Well, like you know there are all the animations listed in those folders:

http://i.imgur.com/Z6bwcf2.jpg

http://imgur.com/msoQpio

(It's in german but I guess you know what I mean) As you can see, none of them are listed in my folder. I tried several solutions but nothing worked. 
I thought "hey, let's try it with a savegame from the internet" and it worked, all animations were listed. Thought "alright, let's try it with a new game" and it also worked. 

So I placed my "normal" save game out of the folder, started Skyrim, checked if the other savegame is still working and yep it did. Placed my original savegame back in the folder and guess what? At my savegame it didn't worked.

Also the "lay down" animation in my normal savegames are working, same for the options etc. just the animations are not working and are also not listed.

Can someone tell me what kind of magic that is? The animations are listed for new game and also for random save games from the internet but not for my savegame. 

Any solution that could fix it? I mean, I even tested it and it does work for the other savegames, just NOT for mine. 

So, anyone who can help me with that? 

Well, I managed it that they show up now. 

The problem when, my character is still not doing them when I chose the option with "G". He just throws up the clothes of the NPC but neither his nor does he start any other animations.

Any solution for that?

Sounds like you got a corrupted save. I am guessing you tried the clean and rebuild feature on sexlab yes? If not that is what I would try next. If you have tried it... not sure what else to suggest as it just sounds like a corrupted save. You could maybe try disable and uninstalling sexlab and then reinstalling it and see if that fixes it. I mean it couldn't make it worse at this point.

Sounds like you got a corrupted save. I am guessing you tried the clean and rebuild feature on sexlab yes? If not that is what I would try next. If you have tried it... not sure what else to suggest as it just sounds like a corrupted save. You could maybe try disable and uninstalling sexlab and then reinstalling it and see if that fixes it. I mean it couldn't make it worse at this point.

Well it shows up now, just my character isn't doing the animations. Just a "clothes" throwup animation for the NPC and then nothing happens.

Archived