Sexlab Animations will not play

yes i have the same problem except my animations have never worked can you help please

here is what the FNIS says

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 3/30/2014 2:18:28 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steam\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 2.9 %

1183 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

1 Warning(s).

My first question is, have they ever played? If no then run FNIS and copy and paste the text output from FNIS here.

They have. 

My next question is have you updated anything since they last worked? Also have you tried a few different mods to get them to work? If it doesn't work on any mod then it is likely a animation problem or sexlab framework etc. If it works on some but not one then you know it is a issue with that one mod.

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" not installed<<

The first thing you need to do is uncheck that and run FNIS again or install that animation and then run FNIS again.

My first question is, have they ever played? If no then run FNIS and copy and paste the text output from FNIS here.

They have. 

My next question is have you updated anything since they last worked? Also have you tried a few different mods to get them to work? If it doesn't work on any mod then it is likely a animation problem or sexlab framework etc. If it works on some but not one then you know it is a issue with that one mod.

i swithced out a lot of mods to accommodate for requiem, i've removed more mods than I have added. i tried using sexlab submit and aggressive prostitution. 

Same problem here.  Fortunately I found a fix.

I had just installed SexLab for the first time tonight and I couldn't get the animations to work.  I went through most of the steps in the troubleshooting guide and no dice.

Then I noticed that under the "Toggle Animations" section of SexLab's MCM Menu that all the names of the animations were missing, though the toggles were still there  - mostly blank section aside from the checkboxes.  So I went to the "Cleaning" section of the menu and clicked "Reset Animation Registry", even though I was pretty sure that the "Clean System" that I had done earlier already did the same thing.  I backed out of the menu, waited for the reset to finish, and when I went back and looked -- voila!  All the animations were listed and everything started working.

I'm not sure what's causing the list to not be built properly on initial installation, but the fix is pretty quick and easy if that happens to be your issue.  Give it a try.

@Delow196

Well same questions as I asked the others.

1) Do you have more than one mod installed that uses sex animations? If not install another and check it. To see if this is a single mod problem or all animations.

2) If your animations don't play with any mod, then provide a FNIS report in spoiler tags.

Do you have more than one mod that uses sex animations? If no install a different mod that uses the animations and try that. That will let you know if it is a animation problem or a problem with a specific mod.

I have two mods that use sex animations. Sexlab Submit, and Aggressive Prostitution, neither of them work in triggering the animations.

Same problem here.  Fortunately I found a fix.

I had just installed SexLab for the first time tonight and I couldn't get the animations to work.  I went through most of the steps in the troubleshooting guide and no dice.

Then I noticed that under the "Toggle Animations" section of SexLab's MCM Menu that all the names of the animations were missing, though the toggles were still there  - mostly blank section aside from the checkboxes.  So I went to the "Cleaning" section of the menu and clicked "Reset Animation Registry", even though I was pretty sure that the "Clean System" that I had done earlier already did the same thing.  I backed out of the menu, waited for the reset to finish, and when I went back and looked -- voila!  All the animations were listed and everything started working.

I'm not sure what's causing the list to not be built properly on initial installation, but the fix is pretty quick and easy if that happens to be your issue.  Give it a try.

Tried, didn't work. 

Ok then you know it is not a mod issue. That means it is either your animations are not installed correctly, or FNIS is not activating them correctly or sexlab is bugged. Have you tried click the clean/rebuild button on sexlab and seeing if that fixes it?

If you have swapped out and lot of mods you should run FNIS again. Any time you remove and put a mod in that has animations you need to run FNIS.

I already ran FNIS. 

Nutluck has asked you twice to copy/paste your FNIS report and you still haven't how is anyone going to help if you don't provide the information we ask.

If you have swapped out and lot of mods you should run FNIS again. Any time you remove and put a mod in that has animations you need to run FNIS.

I already ran FNIS. 

Nutluck has asked you twice to copy/paste your FNIS report and you still haven't how is anyone going to help if you don't provide the information we ask.

The first time Nutlock asked, that was for IF I had not ran FNIS yet.

Now I missed Nutlock asking for it the second time, mostly due to the fact that it seemed at a glance that he was directing the post to Delow196.

Here is the log as requested. This issue also occurs on new saves. 

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 4/3/2014 11:47:13 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -  c:\program files (x86)\steam\steam\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1138 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
316 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.
1 Warning(s).

Well the first thing I noticed was this

1 Warning(s).

it says you have a warning but I see nothing in the text what the warning is. That can't be good, first step would be to figure out what the warning is and fix that. Since that could be the issue, but hard to know until it is fixed.

The animation appears to work on my other mod profile, I'll assume it's one of the mods I am currently using with Requiem that is causing this issue... 

I just reinstalled FNIS and the warning doesn't pop up, although I still get the same result. 

I just updated to the new alpha build, and that worked. 

Archived