Sexlab submit "(auto submit error)

After an extensive process of trial and error, ensuring installed files aren't overwritten and so on.

I finally got most of my sexlab mobs working together nicely^^ And not crashing instantly lol^^ (getting the skeleton to work and fixing custom races was a fun time)

But i have one problem. 

After swapping between sexlab submit, and defeat, I moved to only have submit installed, since it works more dynamically then defeat seems to in my testing (before the crashes lol) but anyway, the problem I've run into is the auto submit option causes me to enter a unstoppable loop of falling to the ground of a mortal wound no matter my health level. (Well reloading a previous save works but the loop will continue if defeated again)

This loop makes me character fall to the ground like any essential NPC does, but instead of staying there for a short time like defeat did, about every 5-8 seconds she loops between standing up with full health and almost instantly falling back down. I'm unable to do anything except access the menus, I can wait if enemies are out of range, but it doesn't stop the loop. This loop also obstructs NPC assaults on my character, they try to assault her but the animation doesn't get locked, and she just keeps looping (afaik indefinitely. 8 minutes plus as i tested) while the attacker tries, but gets interrupted and they eventually walk off and ignore me completely. And it seems to affect me when done by both creatures and humanoid NPCs.

The catch is, this only happens with auto submit.

The manual submit button works just fine, and runs NPC interactions and animations nearly perfectly as far as I can tell. (sometimes the animation position is off but overall it works fine, that doesn't bother me much unless the animation puts me into a wall) Other mods seem to function well enough including but not limited too:

Sex lab framework

Beeing female

Lovers Victim

Sexlab TDF Aggressive prostitution

Estrus Chaurus

Deviously Helpless

Sexlab Dangerous nights

I do have ZaZ animation pack installed as well as a few other required mods including Devious assets, integration, and expansion^^

All the mod requirements are met, including the required versions of them to the best of ability (and the downloads listing). I've quite an extensive list installed now. I've run FNIS each time I fiddled with something to ensure animations are done right, and made sure no important files for mods were overwritten. (the ECE menu was with a skeleton mod which I fixed^^) I've also had FNIS do a consistence check and it displayed no warnings, conflicts, or missing files. I've also run BOSS to try to ensure the load order is correct.

I'd appreciate any help or advice^^

On a side note, I wondered if anyone had good suggestions to enhance the above mods any further (if applicable.)

Archived