Skyrim ENB's

Drakthuro

Thanks for all the info guys! but i have a few more, I got the ENB injector it works flawless, But now,

How do i save my configuration to a CK file. So it can be uploaded for other people?

How do i reset all the settings i changed in the ENB injector for skyrim, Even after deleting the injectorversion and wrapperversion files The saved setting still remain after i download a new ENBinjector?

Tnx.

1 ; You do not need any CK file or ESP, take the wrapper version of a binary you like at enbdev, modify the enbseries and effect.txt files to your liking, then pack the whole thing in a .rar or .zip and share it. Most people do not use the injector so they just need the .dll binary, the enbseries.ini, plus the whole stuff around them like the .fx files and the effects, the color palettes ... 

2 ; The injector doesn't have any information concerning the settings of your ENB, it's just a program to "inject" it into your game if it has difficulties loading directly the .dll of the wrapper version. Which means all the settings you changed are inside enbseries.ini, which can be reset just by selecting the original enbseries you downloaded at first and replacing only the modified ini with the original one in your skyrim folder. 

I guess the thread starter is confused about the differences as he mentioned "grafic mods". Grafic mods is a very general term and is divided into several subareas.

I am not sure if he only wanted to know about ENBs, as he mentioned CK files :-)

To get the uttermost of your Skyrim you need:

-good hardware

-good knowledge about Skyrim's file structure and how the game does work in general (what it does load from where and when)

-high quality texture mods (that change Skyrim's vanilla/default textures as mountains, water, plants, city structures, dungeons, ruins, clouds, night sky, body textures, outfit textures etc. etc.)

-mods that change the meshes (shapes) of certain ingame content (as above, to mention here is SMIM on Nexus and the countless different body mods)

-ENB + ENB preset files

To create grafic mods by yourself you might use CK as a basic tool, but more advanced modders make their textures from scratch by using photoshop

To create new meshes/polygon shapes you need NifSkope or - when you are super rich - 3dsMAX/Maya

To create your own ENB preset for your personal likeness depends on how far you want to change something. Actually Boris delivers very nice tools to create an own ENB preset (enbseries.ini, ingame GUI etc.), but to get into truly deep changes some knowledge in C++ coding might be required to actually create one's own enbeffects like bloom/DoF etc. presets. Usually the ENB presets that are available are enough. There are dozens of them available on Nexus and there should be at least one that fits to one's personal taste.

I am very eager to learn. And i own photoshop, 3Dsmax, Zbrush to export to 3DSmax And i got nifskope. 

Changing some of the graphics with ENB injector works flawless

What i would like to learn is to make high resolution Textures Such as updated City signs.

And to make those bloom effects etc. As i said i am eager to learn, But i need someone that gets me on the road,

Only thing that i know is how to change The colors, But not how to sharpen the text so its actually high detail.

Since i cannot find any descend tutorial about making high resolution Textures for skyrim.

If someone could help me with this then it would be wonderfull.

Tnx for the info sigurd44

• 5 months later...

Hi there, Recently i got a new PC, Graphical performance its perfect. But anyways, about the ENB. I know for laptops to create own ENB settings you can just run the injectorversion ENBinjector in the folder. After thats started then you can edit realtime all the settings. But now for my new pC>

When i run ENBinjector and start up skyrim, Then my screen gets stuck, And starts flashing.

I really have no idea what to do now. 

IF any 1 could help would be lovely

Archived