Camera Improvements

Rax

Hi everybody this is my first post ever, i love this community.. Sorry to lurk for so long w/o sayin anything!

anyways, to the meat:

The camera is fixed to be behind you with a variable y-axis, i.e. pitching up and down, when you are moving w/o weapon drawn. stupid. I liked the oblivion camera better, where holding the view change button while walking you can swing the view around and watch your sexy goddess strut from every angle. Yay!

but not in skyrim.

sad.

If there's an especially kind modder out there who shares the angst i feel when i cant see anything but her back unless i am completely idle, i would love you forever if you could do something about this. im sure it would be an extremely popular mod as well. im surprised it hasnt already been addressed. thank you.

Console command "animcam" toggles a 3rd-person camera mode that lets you rotate and zoom the camera around the player without changing the direction the player model is facing.

As for the position I believe there are .ini edits for that, search "camera" on nexus or something. Good luck.

Archived