how to get this mod have npc get erect penises?

theres no mcm for it cause there is no scripting, its simply a body mesh and texture replacer, u just install it and go

then how do you make it erect like in the pic?

ive never used the mod but i imagine like all none scripted penises, its always like that, i prefer SOS myself, try asking on the nexus post for ppl whove used it, im just going by what ive read on it

then can you please tell me how i can get sos to show up in mcm cause i downloaded this mod before at nexus and there was a mcm for it but now it just wont show up?

theres no mcm for it cause there is no scripting, its simply a body mesh and texture replacer, u just install it and go

then how do you make it erect like in the pic?

ive never used the mod but i imagine like all none scripted penises, its always like that, i prefer SOS myself, try asking on the nexus post for ppl whove used it, im just going by what ive read on it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6667/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D6667%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D535428&pUp=1

i wanna make npc's have erect penises but how do i do it? theirs no MCM for it so how do i do it i prefer this much more then sos

Like everyone else said in this thread there is no MCM for the mod you have linked it is a mesh/texture replacer they will have an erect penis when there clothes are removed if installed properly. Read the fricken readme that comes with that mod. There is an erect folder under the male folder. Open the erect folder ,open the option you want more hair, less hair etc. then drop the data file in your skyrim directory it is as simple as that.

Archived