Not sure if this is a ZAZ or IFP question

Pkatt

Hey I put this question in the Zaz thread, and it wasn't answered either yes or no, I think it may have gotten lost in another conversation.   But in reality, I'm not sure if it would be a function or Zaz, or Immersive First Person, so I thought I would put it here.

I apologize if its answered somewhere else, because I swear I read something about it a while back, but I've done searches and I can't seem to find it now.

My question is In the MCM menu, there is an option in Zaz to control blindness strength and pulsing, when you are blindfolded.    Is there a way to make it go back to normal when an animation plays and see what is happening, then go back to blind after the animation stops?  

I would love to have it 90% blindness all the time, except when an animation plays.

Just wondered if this is possible to configure, with Zaz or IFP somehow, or if not, if it is something that might be a future feature in either mod?

thanks for all the hard work to all you modders!

Archived