" it seems, that your stalker gives up "

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

since i uninstalled mass matchmaker i get a message every few seconds. " it seems, that your stalker gives up ".  does anyone have any idea which mod is causing it? i remember getting a message when i was on my way to the western watchtower that i had the feeling someone was watching me. but i was alone at that point.

since i uninstalled mass matchmaker i get a message every few seconds. " it seems, that your stalker gives up ".  does anyone have any idea which mod is causing it? i remember getting a message when i was on my way to the western watchtower that i had the feeling someone was watching me. but i was alone at that point.

You probabaly uninstalled the mod while it was running. so what you need to do is re-enable the mod load the last save that that mod was running on open the console and type player.stopquest  questname then save, exit game, untick the mod and you should be ok. To get what the "questname" is make a post on the mass matchmaker page and ask what the name of the quest in his mod are so you know which quest you need to stop. Also there may already be an uninstall option for that mod look for it in the mcm or ask that too.

Edit: ok I see you made another post with the same question in mass matchmaker. If you can only make one post per topic. So once you figure out what mod that's from you need to stop the quest for it. It could be the Random Sex Mod although I use that one and don't recall getting that message. It would also be a good idea if your just trying out different mods to figure out which ones you like to test them out a while to see if you like it or not. If don't like them then uninstall the mod and go back to a save wihout that mod installed that way it doesn't leave trash in your system. Once you find the mods you like then continue on with your game.

Archived