For some reason I'm having trouble with mountain textures.

So yeah as the title suggests, when I download a texture for rocks or mountains they dont really seem to do anything.

This is the mountain mod Im attempting to use: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/849/?

Its not super uncommon for some textures to stay in vanilla format, but Ive downloaded multiple mountain mods and Ive not seen any difference with any of them.

Im using Mod Organizer and texture mods seem to the the ones that dont show up in the load order, but for the nearly all of them (except this one) still tend to work.

Anyhoots, Im not really mad about it or anything, I just want to see if there is something that Im overlooking.

The other environment mods Im using (in order hopefully) are:

Enhanced Lights and FX

Better Dynamic Snow

Skyrim Distance Overhaul

Skyfalls and Skymills basic

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

W.A.T.E.R - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux

High Res Texture Pack (MO told me to disable the plugin and just enable the archive so I did)

Unofficial High Resolution Texture Pack (same as the high res text)

Theres a couple others organized by BOSS, its stuff like weapon retextures and a retext of the claws and of course skin retexts

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Archived