Bodyslide 2 Outfitstudio and CB++ compatibility

Sunja44

I want to clean up all my CBBE outfit mods and have a few question regarding the compatibility of Bodyslide2 and my tons of CB++ outfits.

In the past I grabbed almost every available outfit for the CBBE body, which delivers BBP/TBBP support. I started to collect outfits which are already made for CBA, the new standard of Bodyslide2 (there is a bodyslide 2 Silverlight conversion on Nexus for example). With the upgrade to Bodyslide 2 and the CBA standard I wonder about the compatibility of my tons of CB++ outfits. Fora while I used CB++ and Bodyslide 2 alongside (different folders), but I want to clean up that mess.

The CB++ mods I have so far are:

-CB++ packages (Amulets, Footwear, Various etc.)  from the orginal Bodyslide CB++ site (CB++ main file was deleted and there is a fix for Bodyslide 2, so I guess at least the packages there are fully Bodyslide 2 compatible)

-Remodeled Armor (new version has been adjusted for Bodyslide 2, problem solved)

but the more problematic ones:

-BAMM

-Tera Armors (v. 1.2) original + Tera Armors for CB++ BBP/nonBBP (here from LL)

-diverse other outfit mods for CBBE, that have a main version and an additional CB++ version (mainly to make them T/BBPable) either on Nexus or on LL

Is it safe to install BAMM and Tera Armors and other CB++ conversions (which have no conversion fix like Remodeled Armor and the CB++ packages) into the Bodyslide 2 folder and just create meshes, or have I to pay attention to anything? As far as I know I need to recreate my self made CB++ presets (for naked body and certain outfits) again, because Bodyslide 2 may have issues to read them correctly, but my question is, to create meshes and save my new outfits in Bodyslide 2, what outfit/body tab should I use ? An CB++ or already an CBA tab?

I am on reinstalling everything anew. My Installation order so far is as following:

-Bodyslide 2 Outfitstudio

-CB++ packages (Amulets, Footwear, Various)

-CB++ Preset Compatibility Fix

-Remodeled Armor (v4.3 fully compatible to Bodyslide 2)

Now I wanted to process with BAMM, Tera and others...

60 views, no post :-)

Ok, I just dropped my old CB++ mods into the Caliente Tools Bodyslide2 folder and I experience no issues yet by creating outfit meshes by Bodyslide2. All CB++ presets appear in the drop down menu under body/outfit. Maybe there might be some issues by group batching CB++ presets with CBA groups and otherwise round, but there is no need to do that, just create the meshes single group wise.

Thx, I already guessed that, but wasn't completely sure. To be on the save side I created my personal presets all anew and I try to avoid group batching of CBA groups with CB++ presets and vice versa, but my strong guess is, that there won't be any problems at all. 

Archived