Broken Fingers

Guest Katherlne

Guest Katherlne

Hello guys. Recently I reinstalled Skyrim and naturally had to install all the mods again. After experimentation with textures and meshes, i return the initial appearance of my character. In a careful examination of the details, I found this.

2.1394525356.jpg3.1394525371.jpg1.1394525334.jpg

The fingers are composed of segments, and does not look solid. I tried different meshes and texture of the hands, but the result is the same...

This is an issue with the animation itself, red's 2nd mt_idle is that right ? It's a known problem and gruesome as it is there isn't any fix yet, an animator could maybe adjust it properly but they're all busy with bigger and more important projects from what I'm seeing ! 

I'd say, take the first idle or get gloves :/ 

Guest Katherlne

This is an issue with the animation itself, red's 2nd mt_idle is that right ? It's a known problem and gruesome as it is there isn't any fix yet, an animator could maybe adjust it properly but they're all busy with bigger and more important projects from what I'm seeing ! 

I'd say, take the first idle or get gloves :/ 

Thank you for answer! Sad, but now i know where a problem.

The problem is the female skeleton. There are fix's for it. But there is one easy fix that I haven't seen any one making custom skeletons use. Just use the male skeleton It works perfectly. It just drives me nuts that no one figured that out. Both skeletons are the same except the male skeleton doesn't have f%%hed up fingers stretching and pulling all over the place. Any ways I've said enough.

Archived