Deviant RP ideas

traveller_phi

I thought I would start a thread to explore RP ideas. The ideas that can serve as the glue between having a reasonably sane dragonborn exploring the world and being able to take advantage of what all the various sexlab mods offer in deviant content. And perhaps inspire some modders to turn some of them into real game effects.

My first example: setting is just after the escape from Helgen. Having chosen to follow Hadvar out, we are on the road to Riverwood. Now think about the state of my character at this point. She carries some tattered robes, soiled from having lived through a dragon attack and the subsequent stormcloak fighting. She is wearing some armor she looted off of dead soldiers, likely just as soiled. Do I strip everything off right away, so I can get rid of at least one level of filth? RP downside: don't want Hadvar ogling my body the whole trip. Mod downside: both Frostfall and Lover's Victim make the strip option dangerous.

The result of this: previous runs I was thankful for Hadvar's protection on the trip. With this idea, I could not wait until he finally follows through on his intention to split up. Then my initial plan was to wash in the river before entering town. However it had gotten dark and cold, so I was freezing my tits off and a bath would probably be fatal. So I snuck into town, warmed up by the forge, and then ran out again to take my bath. Spend a bit extra time "cleaning" my clothing/armor. Now with a full wetness meter, I climb back out, but think "I should dry off before getting dressed again" So sneak back into town, naked and dripping, to warm up and dry off before getting dressed again. Lover's Victim definitely adds spice to that plan, but I managed it without incident.

So paying attention to clothing/armor RP wise provides reasons to get naked other than saying "the dragonborn is a raging exhibitionist." And these little stories and concepts can certainly ad spice to a Skyrim run. How do you answer the question of why the dragonborn is such a deviant, or at least appears as such.

Finally, some modder ideas that can be drawn from this:
Frostfall plugin to modify drying based on clothed/nude state. Two ways this could go.
1. Faster drying nude and/or slower drying clothed. More realistic
2. Deviant drying: much longer drying when nude, but exposure loss capped at -50 to keep the player alive during the drying. Perhaps explained by a dragonborn connection to the dragons. Dragons don't freeze, but ever see one wearing clothing? Bonus: having to run around naked in the wilderness after falling into the river could leave the character vulnerable to mods such as submit, and/or help keep the player alive when stripped in the northern areas.

Grime mod - certain debuffs when wearing grimy clothing/armor. Probably difficult/impossible to implement, especially if you want per armor grime.

So what other ideas do people have to enhance the skyrim experience that don't require mod support? Thinking specifically towards the content the sexlab family supplies, its a very openended question otherwise.

Archived