[Help] Problem install HDT with Breast Collision

kaldor

Like the title said, I dunno what did I do wrong.
I tried many method, used different version of HDT to install HDT + Breast Collision but it just don't work.

I started with a clean Skyrim version, then I install SKSE 1.6.13, CBBE, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended then the Sexy Idle Animation here. I started Skyrim, open the console, get HDT Object and equip the HDT Object but the physics effect didn't apply.

The last time I tried HDT All In One but still no progress.

And I'm pretty confused about using Nifskope to link femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 to hdt.xml. Do I have to do that with HDT All In One version ?

Download the HDT plugin for SKSE.
Start here if you need it. Also available from the HDT Download link in the menu bar at the top of the page.

The link don't seem to work anymore. Do HDT work with SKSE 1.6.16 or I'm stuck with 1.6.13 ? Do I need any plugin to make HDT & Breast Collision work ?
Any suggestion ?

Do you use vanilla race or custom race?

Which body mods you are using?

Do you get breast/butt bounce?

I use vanilla race with CBBE body, SKSE, XP32, Sexy Idle and nothing more.

Too bad I don't see any changes with my character, no jiggle or collision after I equip the HDT Havok Item.

Do you use vanilla race or custom race?

Which body mods you are using?

Do you get breast/butt bounce?

I use vanilla race with CBBE body, SKSE, XP32, Sexy Idle and nothing more.

Too bad I don't see any changes with my character, no jiggle or collision after I equip the HDT Havok Item.

Try the HDT body found around here and check whether physics work with that.  It's CBBE based bodyslide body so you won't have much of an issue trying it.

EDIT: typos

Does it work with SKSE 1.6.16? Yes

Currently using version 10-24 of the official release, installed Havok Object (not v1.2, dunno if the version matters much), xml is little bounce of 'My Body is Not Jello'. Oh and using a generic TBBP body created from bodyslide, nothing special.

I'll try to keep you updated if I miss something. I'm going to try Havok Object v1.2 to see if I get the same effect.

HDT will only work with body that has weightpaint, sometimes we refer as BBP/TBBP supported.

I don't think native CBBE body are BBP/TBBP suppoted.

You should try to use bodyslide to build BBP/TBBP support body.

Look like I have some problem with my bodyslide. I redownload Bodyslide and it now works like a charm :shy:

But it seems my breast collision isn't smooth. It look quite static and nowhere near this.

The link for the hdt.xml file in Sexy Idle topic is dead, too. Can I receive the same collision effect with a different hdt.xml file ?

Does it work with SKSE 1.6.16? Yes

Currently using version 10-24 of the official release, installed Havok Object (not v1.2, dunno if the version matters much), xml is little bounce of 'My Body is Not Jello'. Oh and using a generic TBBP body created from bodyslide, nothing special.

I'll try to keep you updated if I miss something. I'm going to try Havok Object v1.2 to see if I get the same effect.

Look like I will stick with 1.6.16 then.

Thanks you guys for all the advices :shy:

Archived