Problem with Sexlab Defeat

Hello everyone. I have installed Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Defeat and it works very well, when i'm fighting with a bandit or another human enemy and my character gets defeated the animation of rape works perfectly. The problem is that that animation only works one time. When the animation finishes it doesn't trigger more when i get defeated, i only get killed. Even the defeat function of Sexlab Defeat doesn't work, I can rape other npc when they are sleeping, so the mod Sexlab Defeat still works. If anyone knows what is happening or what can I do to fix it I will appreciate it.

From what I remember Defeat used to be described as a way to escape from dying. There is only the initial assault and then you have the chance to run or you'll be attacked again and be killed.

The Submit mod keeps you as a prisoner after 'defeat', until you can escape, including ongoing assaults.

So my guess is that nothing is wrong with your game, unless I'm not up to date with defeat as I've only recently switched back to it (yesterday with a new game including the devious devices addon) and haven't seen it in action yet.

Thanks for your answer, but I'm talking about the issue that i only get the animation once in one fight and when i get onto other fights with other enemies, i wait at the game or i reload my save tons of times it doesn't reset and the animation it doesn't trigger. I have to quit the game and open it again from my desktop to trigger the animation again.

• 1 month later...

Archived