Pubic hair & realistic vagina

RezTheFatal

I'm using the viera race with GSB realistic vagina mod and I like the look but I feel she would look better if she wasn't bald. Is there a way to add some hair down there without losing the meshes/textures from GSB? The viera race doesn't use the standard imperial texture path so I'm at a loss.

I'm using the viera race with GSB realistic vagina mod and I like the look but I feel she would look better if she wasn't bald. Is there a way to add some hair down there without losing the meshes/textures from GSB? The viera race doesn't use the standard imperial texture path so I'm at a loss.

find where the race was installed and add it in that texture path?

If you are going for the hair as a texture effect alone, it will suffice to replace the right texture with some hairy skin. As I have custom-edited the hell out of MBP I can't verify the file path for the Viera race anymore, but as far as I remember this race is using the Ren Mystic Elf skin. So the folder in question is 'Textures\Characters\Ren\Ren_MysticElf\Female'. Select one of Ozmo's hairy Mystic Elf textures for example and overwrite the file you have installed with it by renaming the Ozmo texture to 'RenFootFemale'.

You will also need the matching normal map, renamed to 'RenFootFemale_n'. And to top it off it's best to also install the hand texture and its normal map.

I have compiled an archive with the Ozmo Mystic Elf textures of the best quality and screenshots to preview the various options. Download it from here. Quite large an archive due to the many high resolution files. Should have used 7z.

The GSB lower body mesh's material property is flagged as 'Skin', this means it will use the body texture of whatever race your character is from.

But if you want real 3D pubic hair, you could try this lower body mesh replacer I made by combining GSB's Nif with the pubic hair from KrisTa's 'Sexy Elves'. As with replacing the texture(s) above, back up whatever file you are going to overwrite in case you don't like the changes! This particular pubic hair mesh is what I keep referring to as the 'spider legs hair'...

RealisticVaginaLowerWPubicHair.rar

The hair texture naturally is included, I have put it into the folder where the vagina texture files are stored.

Archived