Any lovers mods that increases NPC personality?

soldier321

i fail to see your purpose   as lovers with pk  adds a 'i want to be your lovers'               if your character have sex with one character her/his dispositions get better                         you have also fortify attributes you can make an enchansement item or else                    you can also simply use normal interaction that raise your personnality and dispositions by bribe/joke

i might have mist the understanding of your post !!!

If you literally mean the personality stat then I'm pretty sure you can use the "setav" console command to set their personality to your desired amount. Other than that I doubt any mod that exists to increase their personality stat. However, if you want to increase an NPC's disposition (their opinion of you), then you have a few options. Asides from the bribe and conversation wheel functions, AdultPlayPlusforSSP has a function that will increase an NPC's disposition with you if you have consensual sex with them. There's also a mod called "Give a Gift" which allows you to give gifts to NPCs for a disposition boost (or drop depending on who you give what to).

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36618/?

Archived