problem importing to 3dmax

sonneherr

Let me guess - are you as a beginner trying to use XPMS skeleton in 3dsMax? If so, STOP. No ifs, no buts. Use Skulltyrant's Custom Skeleton Replacer instead (pick one that best matches your mod choices), or Vanilla. XPMS is a total pain in Max, and not worth the trouble.

Those max files are a mess. Even without trying to import any animation. Simply opening them shows a deformed mesh.

What Max version are you trying to use? I use 2012 - and I got a warning before opening your file (settings did not match - I kept mine)... word on the street is that 2013 & 14 have bugs... :huh:

Let me guess - are you as a beginner trying to use XPMS skeleton in 3dsMax? If so, STOP. No ifs, no buts. Use Skulltyrant's Custom Skeleton Replacer instead (pick one that best matches your mod choices), or Vanilla. XPMS is a total pain in Max, and not worth the trouble.

Those max files are a mess. Even without trying to import any animation. Simply opening them shows a deformed mesh.

What Max version are you trying to use? I use 2012 - and I got a warning before opening your file (settings did not match - I kept mine)... word on the street is that 2013 & 14 have bugs... :huh:

You're right, I just start modeling, I import the animation to solve the problem with mod and body when walking or bending, there is another way to fix it without having to import the animation?, Not to use another skeleton, I use 3ds max 2010 64 bits, this version does not mark me error when importing animation.

As in the video:

Archived