Navmesh problem during sex scenes.

Messenjah

So, I'm trying to wrap up a few things with the ASX (Adult Show XXX) mod with RainOfChaos but I seem to have run into a snag. 

The issue lies in how to get a sex scene to play out properly with navmeshes. Basically, if I make a navmesh below the bed and a marker on top and we script two npc's to have sex on the bed, they will try to clip through the bed to get to the navmesh. If I delete the part of the navmesh under the bed and then place a smaller, separate navmesh on top of the bed, they will have sex just fine. This is all well and good but, for the player sex scenes, I need the npc to sleep in the bed afterwords. 

However, I'm finding that the npc  will just stand and will not enter the bed if  it has a navmesh on top of it.

My question is, are the npc's just having a problem moving from one navmesh to another? Perhaps the npc can see the navmesh they are on but are unable to cross over to the other navmesh on the bed? Is there a way that I can get them to see the other navmesh so that they can cross over?

Archived