[BUG][PC]dampened spirit

framsti

hi guys (and girls?)

i'm having an annoying bug (already known by bethesda but still not fixed 2 patches yet). after finishing the quest "loud and clear" byrnolf tells me to meet maven blackbriar upstairs in the bee'n'barb; she never gets there...

so,neither the dampened spirit quest gets startet nor i become a member of the thieves guild.

tried to start the quest via "setstage tg03 10" in console, but it doesnt work because it's requiered to be inside the thieves guild.

also made "loud and clear" a second time, same issue again.

tried to teleport maven into the 2nd floor, no text dialogue aviable.

the last step i made was: "player.addtofaction "

i haven't been able to find thieves guild id jet, so i tried out the help function inside the console

"help faction 4" is giving me back some factions, but they aren't really helpful :(

example:

00106643 Dragon Priest Faction

00105A5B Hlaalu Farm Faction

the list seems to be longer, but that leads me to my actual question (finally yeahhh! :D):

so is there an option to scroll up the console log or a way to extract the id's into a textfile??

sorry for my bad english

kind reguards!

I think you can use PageUp button to scroll up the console.

thanks' date=' was already trying that.. i'm playing the game on a notebook and finally found why i wasn't able to scroll: i had to use the pg+ pg- buttons combined with the Fn button. the normal ones don't work

page up scrolls up through the listings. Also dont search "faction" try "thieves" or something that might return less results.

yah tnx, i don't really know why i didn't try that from the beginnig xD

anyways got the IDs from the thieves guild relating factions:

000A2527 riften thieves guild headquarter faction

0010a794 thieves guild

edit:

00029da9 thieves guild

0009e0e5 thieves guild no pickpocet faction

already found the sites' date=' but thanks... i guess im just missing something :)

i tried to start the quest with different ranks manually given myself via console(player.addtofaction facID rank)

then

setstage tg03 stage (tried stage 0 and 10)

the answer to the setstage-command still remains the same:

>> 0.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00 (30+ lines)

GetIsID >> 1.00

i don't know a concret answer what the console is trying to tell me yet. needs some further investigation

again thanks to your replies

happy new year

[b']

edit:[/b]

no results yet, tried to force the npcs with the startconversation command, didn't work.

just started tg04 with the command, but its still not the same ;/

good luck to anyone still trying to find a solution

Archived