Trouble with Argonian/Khajiit Breast Physics

Vax the Fennec

Hello all of you deliciously sexy modders/users :D

I have a slightly irritating, purely cosmetic but nonetheless game breaking(For me anyway)bug in my game...It targets Khajiit and Argonian females ONLY(Normaly humanoid races like Imperials and Nords etc. are not affected)

The bug:

The bug seems to actually have founds its roots in being a 'very' amazing mod. It has some realistic body physics that only applies to the non-furry-esque races of Skyrim, which allows the breasts to sway gently(and very sensually)from left to right very slightly.

It would be an amazing addition to my game...If not for the fact that it bugs out whenever my character is positioned in any other manner than the vanilla...The breasts will stretch or contort depending on what position your character is in...For example:

If she lays backwards on her back on the ground, her breasts will stretch out to look like round-tipped tubes...It looks comical as hell but its still annoying.

If she sneaks, I.E leans forward and crouches down, her breasts will collapse in on themselves, leaving a pair of twin craters in her chest where her breasts should be, the textures all jumbled and packed together inside the 'holes'.

If she stands in a combat position, I.E standing with her chest pointing to the right(dual swords position), her breasts will flatten, to a lesser degree than when crouching, and be pushed heavily to the left of her chest.

Its as if there's a magnetic point infront of her body where her breasts just DEMAND to be :\ I'll post some screen shots.

Picture descriptions:

1.jpg: My argonian character in Helgen Keep. Crouching naked. As you can see, her breasts are perfectly fine when naked! (Props to the modder behind the better textures for the CBBE models)

3.jpg: My inventory(SkyUI), and I'm about to put on the first armor set you come across, the Imperial light armor

4.jpg: S*** has hit the fan here. As you can see, her endowments REALLY do not appreciate the stylish design of this outfit....Craters in her chest, stretching up and to the left.

5.jpg: Standing up fixes the issue, but every time I crouch again, this problem occurs. This problem occurs in any 'unnatural' position, such as modded combat idles, Sexlabs+FNIS sex animations(On her back masturbating, except at that point they extend forward like tubes)

8.jpg: Again naked, standing up to show the big difference in chest appearance between clothing and naked.

10.jpg: Another set you come across, the Stormcloak Cuirass. it looks pretty good on her, except I can tell that her naked body is overwritten by the body these outfits come with.

11.jpg: And sure enough, s*** hits the fan again, this time in a completely different armor, and its still there. :\

I have literally tried everything...I pondered if the culprit were one of the following armor mods for CBBE:

Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M

Or

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacter -Work in Progress-

However, after trying to uninstall both mods in turn, or even reinstalling them by deleting them from my NMM, and then redownloading them, the problem persisted(I have tried with both Remodeled Armor and Killer Keos turned off, or one at a time, or none at all, the problem persists)

Mods currently installed:

Sexlab.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLabMatchMaker.esm

FNISspells.esp

Werewolves.esp

SkyUI.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

Davjes_SorceressArmor.esp

HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

Witch Of The Wild.esp

NewmilelrceremonialRobesCBBE.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Addons not on the Plugins list:

Sexlab Nude Creatures

Horny Wolves of Skyrim

FNIS Base

FNIS Creature Version

Simple Borderless Window

Victorias High Heel Walk Animation plus BBP

Pretty Female Idles - Female standing idle_style 11

Pretty combat idles

New animation for Running with Bow - Bow- Running forward v1-2

Feminine Running and New Dash Animation - Feminine Running Animation v1-1 BBP

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio(CBBE)

The issue is, I have NO CLUE what the mod is that makes my armor change for ONLY Argonian and Khajiit characters :\ It's quite annoying...

If anyone has an idea as to what may be causing this? I'd be very happy to get any insight/advice/tips/ideas.

post-282634-0-69921300-1392774273_thumb.jpg

post-282634-0-68829600-1392774482_thumb.jpg

post-282634-0-07306300-1392774520_thumb.jpg

post-282634-0-56348200-1392774576_thumb.jpg

post-282634-0-08998700-1392774660_thumb.jpg

post-282634-0-46078700-1392774699_thumb.jpg

post-282634-0-69585400-1392774752_thumb.jpg

To me, this looks very much like some parts of the skimpy armour don't follow the body movement, which means they are badly weightpainted (or not at all). You can't fix this by reloading the mod if it's a mesh error. I suggest contacting the creator of that skimpy armour mod. The fact that it's bugged only for Khajiit and argonians hints at a different skeleton mesh being used.

Try using XPMS-Extended skeleton, it's a modified XPMS skeleton with HDT Physics Extension in mind. A caveat though, if you are stingy on breast placement, the skeleton may jut the breasts out by a little. The changes should be applied to both human and beast races, just make sure this skeleton is installed last in your body modification order of installs, just in case other body mods overwrite their skeletons.

Archived