SOS texture help please

Zemos23

Yeah so heres the problem I'm haveing the mod it self works great hats off to all the moders who worked on Schlongs of Skyrim mod but , I need texture help all the guys have purple dorks O.o ,checked everything and every thing is as it should be :( atm I'm running SOS 2.04.007.

If someone could give me some addvice or assistance it would be greatly apreciated because it looks like my charicter stole Thanos's dork O.O

Guest Ragna_Rok

thanos dork... rofl... you get a like for that :D

purple means texture missing. missing could also mean wrong linked. make sure the race you use is supported by the mod, and nevermind that when you use regular skyrim races (nords, orcs, elves, you know..). next thing, check that the textures are in the right place, like phygnos said above me here. also try to reinstall sos, to be sure that its all in place.

another thing, sometimes mods fuck up the texture-links in the nifs, this could happen when a mod was heavily updated and is pretty new, though it happens very rarely.

so...

1. normal race that supports sos?

2. texture files in the right place?

3. try to reinstall sos

4. come back here in case it didnt work

Archived