Odd CTD within player home populated with different follower mods

Hills

Been having this problem for some time but did not thought much about it until I added more followers into the home. The problem was that I get CTD'ed whenever my followers start to head back in the house (I'll list the follower related mods below). Now I have tested to see if this problem occurs within other buildings by summoning alot (if not all) of my custom followers within Breezehome and Dragonsreach and found out that the frame rate does drop a little but I never had a CTD. I then tried going outside and back inside again with no problems, so I suspect it's from some of the scripts of the mods involved maybe ? Oh and I also tried this test on one of my home mods, same result.

Mods that I narrowed it down to is:

Ultimate Follower Overhaul

My home is your Home

Spouses can Live everywhere

So I would like to ask assistance in trying to resolve this CTD.

EDIT: Issue SOLVED ! Long story short, main problem was 3.1gb memory limit in game so I fixed it with the newer version of SKSE (which already includes a memory patch) + ENBoost. 

Disabled UFO and Spouse and got the same problem so now I'm thinking it's the MHYM mod, but that mod was meant to add lots of followers into the player's house. It even says it can support 60 followers for the guard/sleep/work options, but I only have 14 followers within that house.

Oh sorry bout the late reply, been tweaking this on and off and kinda found something around the lines of how Skyrim has that 3.1gb memory limit and that very high resolution texture mods can affect it. Apparently I'm going over that limit inside my player home when I add in high textured custom armors that my followers wear within that area. I guess its safe to say this problem is solved, in a sense anyways. Now I gotta tweak my mods to reduce the super high textures to just the high or medium ones.  Thanks guys for giving some advice on this, really appreciate it.

Archived