SexLab staggering

since updating from 1.19 or so, my mod has been . . . erratic.

after a clean save to get TWO menus in MCM to go away, im still having stutters between the animations. switching sequences, or advancing, takes 10-15 seconds after pressing the button, which never happened with the previous version.

it is also running terribly. like 15 fps lower than it was yesterday before i upgrades.

New game as well as existing save games?

And, no such animal as "clean save" in Skyrim.

Can add entry "CleanInvalidRegistrations=1" to skse.ini file. Helps a little.

Can uninstall file (or use uninstall routine from mod, if available), save, reload that save, wait 30 days, save, reload. Helps a little.

Scripts and references will STILL be left in save game.

As recommended in "Pinned" Topic this forum (also "Pinned" topic in Skyrim Technical Support forum), papyrus log & load order may help pinpoint source of slowdown.

New game as well as existing save games?

And, no such animal as "clean save" in Skyrim.

Can add entry "CleanInvalidRegistrations=1" to skse.ini file. Helps a little.

Can uninstall file (or use uninstall routine from mod, if available), save, reload that save, wait 30 days, save, reload. Helps a little.

Scripts and references will STILL be left in save game.

As recommended in "Pinned" Topic this forum (also "Pinned" topic in Skyrim Technical Support forum), papyrus log & load order may help pinpoint source of slowdown.

as far as the "CleanInvalidRegistrations=1" is there a heading i should put that under?

as far as the cleansave, that is what i meant. i went through the standard process, and saw zero change. it also retained some of my information.

but when it comes to Papyrus logs and load order . . .  well, i run a wacky amount of mods. what is confusing to me is not that there is a conflict, it i that one appeared suddenly without any changes to load order. even still, posting this stuff is . . . problematic.

If you have BOSS installed, the file BOSSlog.html under {where BOSS is installed}\BOSS\Skyrim is one you can just upload straight.

Papyrus logs are located in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script, upload the most recent one. If you have problems uploading it, compress with 7Zip, PeaZip etc first.

If you don't have any logs, you will have to change (or add) the Following to the skyrim.ini file under the heading [Papyrus]:

bEnableLogging = 1

bEnableTrace = 1

bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Then run the game, load a save, wait a bit , save and quit.

If you don't see a place to upload files, click the button labelled "More Reply Options" when you are replying.

Hopefully this more helpful than confusing.

Archived