sex lab no no sub menu or animations

I have sex lab up to 139 version the latest boss 1.7 skse  and skyui is updated as well I have and use fnis but here recently when I click on sexlab there isn't a menu there my sexlab defeat , dangerous nights and the spouse addon (sorry cant remember the name atm ) the animations aren't working with the spouse mod you go thru all the choices but when its time to do the deed they just stand there .. the dangerous nights everything works properly except you don't see the animation after "you wake up from being grabed from behind you hear and sometimes see the assalent running away .. the defeat you get knocked down but they don't do anything just stand there like its paused until the time passes I am moderately new to modding I will try to link my load from fnis but if its not here would you mind teling how to ..ty for reading this and any help you can give I have tried to as descriptive as possible

ok I guess I will type it ugh

reading ap sex idles

reading fnis

reading fnisbase

readind fnis createrversion

reading fnis spells

"         sexlab

"         sexlab creatures

"          sexlab defeat

all anim lists scanned . generating behavior files

converting behavior files (xml to hkx.)

creating creature behaviors

reading sexlab creature

1644 animations for 8 mods successfully included ( charaters)

250 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included

sorry my spelling is bad I was in a bit of a hurry and im tierd again thank you

Archived