[Idea]Slave Maker

and2011reas

Recently I've been play this flash game called "SlaveMaker" :blush:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/692-slavemaker/

It's a nice game that pretty much like another japanese game "PrincessMaker" but in a different way.

So you're a slave trainer in game.

You can set the rule to them, order them to do work or have some "fun" with them at night. :P 
I strongly suggest to give this game a try especially for modders.

Since there was a old mod related to this but gone with the wind in the end.

Maybe some features could worth a shot. :shy:

---

SlaveMaker wiki http://www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Version3#Slave_Maker_3

Integrating slavemaker's concept into Skyrim would be pretty cool.

It's one of the best (if not THE actual best) H-games without any animations in it just in Flash format, so it'd probably be pretty tops in Skyrim.

...I can think of a good few different snags and know of no way to fix them, but the mod'd be hella cool in theory, at least.

After looking through the wiki link, the idea seems better than I initially guessed. I tried it out a bit, I admit. It could use a lot of polishing, but...  :blush:

If you break down the elements of the game, it would need or want a lot of these things in a Skyrim mod:

• a follower or NPC who is the slave or student to be trained
    • Should start out unwilling to do much, the challenge is to achieve the training despite this (whipping him into submission isn't necessarily an option)
    • Training is not just sex, but a wide spectrum of abilities, possibly as specified by the client who supplied the slave.
      • Final training goal in Skyrim could be anything from a courtier, geisha-type, to an accomplished maid, to a pony-slave, slut or whore, or even specialties like 'shield-maiden' body-guard, spy, assassin, travelling companion, gladiator, master-thief, temple prostitute, etc. 
      • So besides sex-acts, magic, fighting, cooking, cleaning, waiting, bar-tending, general education, courtly etiquette, dancing, fitness/stamina, religion, morality, slutiness, spying, etc, could all be taught.
      • focusing on the wrong teaching for a specific goal would result in a low score and low monetary reward, and slow progress to the ultimate goal.
      • Ultimate goal would be something like achieving a grandmaster rank as a trainer, obtaining the ultimate slave-training palace, be recognized by nobility for your services, achieving some goal of your chosen background, etc.
  • optionally, a follower or NPC who is an assistant trainer
    • permits PC to assign training tasks so that she can go out and advance her own character, or just go shopping.
    • adds training skills that the PC may not yet have obtained, for an extra cost.
  • optionally, a client NPC
    • provides the goal for a given slave's training.
    • might be the evaluating agent for determining the trainer's final score.
    • source of the reward for completion of training.
  • optionally, a slave market where additional slaves might be bought, used for following purposes:
    • Unique ability used in assisting the training of the main slave:
      • High pre-existing stat in some ability helps train main slave faster
      • Other special skills, such as persuasiveness, or medical knowledge, might assist training.
    • Need more than one trainer. For example, if:
      • one of the stats to be trained is related to multiple sex partners
      • one of the stats to be trained involves a gender different from trainer
      • one of the stats to be trained involves a skill or ability the trainer does not possess.
    • to train up for resale on the market, or personal use (romantic interest, personal body-guard, slave-trainer, prostitute, madame, assassin, etc.)
      • Re-sale of slave on the market would also be evaluated like normal for achievements, scoring, trainer ranking, etc.
  • tracking and display of stats or progress on the slave's training.
  • evaluation of outcome of the training, determining achievements, score, monetary reward, trainer ranking, etc.
    • possible bad or failed ending, which are exceptional events:
      • slave rejected by client due to poor or mis-training, pregnancy, disease, physical changes, addiction.
      • Drug-addict ending
      • Death of slave from disease, or for some reason
      • demonic possession or transformation
      • failure of some unique slave NPC story-line.
    • Possible good endings, which are exceptional events (above and beyond simply succeeding in the training with a good score):
      • Noble recognition, paying double to buy slave from client
      • Angelic transformation or acceptance by a god or goddess.
      • PC-slave romantic connection "Love" ending, if PC trainer fosters and accepts love from the slave.
      • success of some unique slave NPC story-line.
  • possible random events during training
    • slave or trainer pregnancy or disease
    • banditry or other attacks (including rape and/or theft)
    • encounters with nobility, clerics, or prostitutes, drug-pushers, angels, demons, or others that could give bonuses to stats, or divert the training or outcome.
    • contests of beauty, refinement, dancing, sexual abilities, maid abilities, etc.
    • client evaluations of slave's progress with rewards based on proper training, and a verbal evaluation that guides future training focus
    • evaluation of slave's morality and sexual prowess by the temple priestess for suitability as a temple prostitute.
  • possible unique story-line to each slave, possibly related to past-history of the slave.
    • ​Examples:
      • Slave claims to be daughter of nobility, option to restore her place on the throne. Or not.
      • Ex-demon hunter, now sought after by a demon who wants to own and torture or convert her. Save her. Or not.
      • Ex-thief, who is being trained for the man she tried to steal from. But she knows a secret about him, and what he hides in his vault.
  • the 'Slave Maker' mod itself might be more of a framework for which others could create NPCs to be added to the mod's list of slaves available from clients or slaves available at the slave market.
  • optional background and stats that the PC chooses from or which she already possesses in-game, which affect starting stats of the PC.
    • History: Ex-gladiator, daughter of nobility, ex-prostitute, etc. might all give advantages and disadvantages to starting stats of PC trainer.
    • Skyrim stats:  race-based stats, magic or fighting skill level, perks, etc. might all give advantages and disadvantages to starting stats of PC trainer.
  • optional NPC trainers to which the PC goes to build up personal training stats. Can't teach a slave fellatio at all until a trainer has gained personal skill in it.
    • Though I personally would have no problem having my PC learn this from an NPC, this would be one reason a male player might want a training assistant.
    • In fact, I'd love a side-quest or option where the PC becomes the slave to an NPC who trains up the PC, raising the trainer stats on the PC so that her subsequent job as a trainer is easier. The PC might have to buy her freedom, or earn it somehow... 
    • would also train your trainer-assistants at these NPCs
    • These NPCs might be your competitors in slave training, with their own slaves in training.
      • If your slaves win at the contest events, then these NPCs gain greater respect for you.
      • Some might come to you for training themselves or asking you to help them with their slaves.
    • Rather than a slave market, perhaps these slave-trainer NPCs are also the owners and sellers of slave-followers to the PC
  • optional NPCs with which the player and/or slave interact in side-stories, events, or for mod-related items, abilities, stats, etc.
  • optional side jobs for the PC
    • training other slave-trainer NPCs or their slaves.
    • side-quests for advancing trainer stats or status as a trainer.
    • prostituting yourself or slave or having your main slave work in one of the areas of his expertise (waitress, maid, body-guard, prostitute, etc.)
      • earns the PC gold, and can provide on-the-job training stat-increases for the slave.
    • working as one of your specialies for gold: gladiator, cheap prostitute, dancer, geisha, waitress, personal maid, etc.
      • already lots of ways to get gold in Skyrim, so for the monetary aspect of the game to make a lot of sense, it would either have to be scrapped, downplayed, or the mod might have to have and track a unique currency.
      • Aspects of the money are that the PC can buy things that affect the slave's energy/stamina, lust, happiness, refinement, and other stats (potions, drugs, books, training aids of all sorts, clothing, jewelry, and other items which give stat boosts, gifts, etc.)
      • The PC also purchases other slaves to assist in training, upgrades to better housing, etc. which all help in the game.
      • Since money was a big element of gameplay, and the speed of getting money is a huge driver for how well and how quickly a slave can be trained working against a clock, it is hard to have a meaningful scoring and 'game' mechanic without a unique currency.
  • Original main game mechanic is working against time-limits to produce the best-trained slaves possible (for the stated goal of the client), advancing personal renown.
    • ​Possibly, the story line is you are sold as a slave, undergo slave training in random areas or areas of your choice, are trained to train other slaves, and you have to complete the successful training of some number of other slaves to regain your freedom, though during this process, you are largely free to play Skyrim as you see fit. You'll just be forced to kill your master if you don't finish the quest to your master's satisfaction.
    • The mod could still work as a source of quests, unique follower NPCs, and sandbox gameplay, even without currency.
    • The mod goal could simply be to hit certain achievements: Ten slaves trained minimum, slave selling for more than 20K gold, recognition of nobility, accept the love of a slave, helping a slave achieve her personal quest, etc. and then the mod is 'won', you are announced as a Master slave trainer, given your freedom, or whatever.
    • Sandbox play could still continue, especially if modders make additional slave NPCs for it.

I guess if you were to make the simplest mod for an initial beta release, you could obviously make use of the existing frameworks from this site, and start with merely one client NPC, and a main slave NPC. The client would be a broker for the real owner of the slave NPC, who is not necessarily ever named or met. The broker NPC might be able to provide much of the above features of the mod to save work and complexity, initially. Much of the above wouldn't necessarily be by way of NPC interaction for events and such, but with script announcements. Then it could be expanded if there is interest.

Sorry, I only had a plan to write the last paragraph above. The rest of it just came out as I thought about it a little bit more, trying to imagine what the simplest version of the mod would be like.  :blush:

Yes, I don't think the flash game really had any concept of punishment for disobedience at all, did it? The only actual disobedience was the refusal to perform training early on, and there was no way to use negative reinforcement, or any actual positive rewards either. 

Naturally, it would be a deeper, more enjoyable mod if there is not only one way to get the job done, and that there is some downside to the upside of speeding up the training of the slave with a whip. (By the way, training in bondage, spanking, etc, were separate categories in the Flash game, yet could not be utilized as 'punishment', and could not even be performed at all until getting past the slave's initial reluctance.) Maybe the 'best' slave, with respect to certain final stats at the end of the training period, is one trained by a slave-whisperer  :lol: and the fastest, good results come from using corporeal punishments, but the best overall outcome would be from some 'ideal' combination of all techniques.

I think that attempts to do anything more than just 'touch' the slave initially could 'fail' if the new slave was reluctant and had a very low 'lust' stat value. There was a 'temperance' stat and 'nymphomania' stat, too, I think? Probably a couple other ones that are relevant, as well, but I have no idea how all that worked together. What I recall is that there was no rejection of training if enough potions were used to increase 'lust' to a high enough value, and you started at the basics, working up to the more extreme stuff as the simple stuff was 'maxed-out'. 

So, I found the flash game to be too simple when all you had to do was initially buy some lust potions, maybe some gifts to also increase happiness, and then there was never any refusal to do any training, or any other kind of disobedience. Just needed to keep lust up. Any replayability it had came from the unique story-elements that some few slaves had.

Archived