Is this supposed to happen?

itex

this is what my nifscope looks like, and i don't think that's quite right having the shape as a white blob. I read somewhere this can be fixed with photoshop (which i have).

is there a way to fix this or can someone direct me to a guide to fix this issue. I think this is why some of the HDT things I'm trying to do are not working.

fe0wt0.jpg

(I'm certain i followed the installation instructions correctly, i think this is some issue with maybe loading from a certain folder?) (detailed instructions would be appreciated!)

The texture path in nifscope settings is not configured, or the texture necessary for the armor is not in the folder path configured in nifscope.

To configure the folders I did the following : go to Renders>Settings>Rendering>Custom add folder> and here i added the full path of the data of the game (in my example as i like to keep my games sorted is "E:\Steam Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data") and then i let the ./textures and ./skins/standard

After you do this and some parts have textures and some don't, it means you are missing the textures form the texture folder in data folder of the game.

Archived