Rebuilding a face

DarkeningPaladin

Hiya,

I thought that considering that there was a thread for making the legendary choc elf save game, I wanted to try to make a thread dedicated to trying to rebuild this characters face.....

I have tried myself and not really turned up any luck, i was wondering if anyone wanted to help me rebuild this character?

:)

The race of this character is the FF race the original one i think... but it may be one of the other variations.

This is the character in question-

post-8015-0-47050700-1391965220_thumb.jpg

And in this one the character is in the middle-

post-8015-0-23286900-1391965233_thumb.jpg

Is anyone willing to have a go at it?

:)

Trying to recreate a popular sims character for my next Oblivion go here. Tough to say on that legend, hair covers up some of the overall face shape/brow structure/forehead but then again you don't have a lot of options in good 'ol oblivion face gen for those particular options. I'd say play a lot with the chin/jaw/nose sliders to get the look.

Trying to recreate a popular sims character for my next Oblivion go here. Tough to say on that legend, hair covers up some of the overall face shape/brow structure/forehead but then again you don't have a lot of options in good 'ol oblivion face gen for those particular options. I'd say play a lot with the chin/jaw/nose sliders to get the look.

I have made about .... 3 test faces, but they always look veery close or look like a little anime girl :-S shes really hard to make in the CS.

Other people got really close in making the legendary choc elf save and i made my own version of that one which as pretty spot on, but this one is really difficult..... something about the nose and the eyebrows..

she either looks really evil or not seductive enough. :D

Thanks for the tip though. ^_^

One thing that makes recreating this face really problematic is the lack of good reference material. Only two shots of the face at almost the same (slightly crooked) angle, at a medium distance, makes it difficult to get a grasp on the proportions of the face's elements.

Width of the cheekbones? The hair is obstructing the view on them. Nose length? Hard to say, it might be just like the second picture's characters to the sides. How high is the forehead in reality? The tilted angle on both shots isn't helping to truly determine that.

Do you have got the hairstyle used? I once confused it with a very similar one, 'SKS New 17', but it's 'Peggy 6787'.

If you haven't got this one I can post the files here.

One thing that makes recreating this face really problematic is the lack of good reference material. Only two shots of the face at almost the same (slightly crooked) angle, at a medium distance, makes it difficult to get a grasp on the proportions of the face's elements.

Width of the cheekbones? The hair is obstructing the view on them. Nose length? Hard to say, it might be just like the second picture's characters to the sides. How high is the forehead in reality? The tilted angle on both shots isn't helping to truly determine that.

Do you have got the hairstyle used? I once confused it with a very similar one, 'SKS New 17', but it's 'Peggy 6787'.

If you haven't got this one I can post the files here.

Oh yeah i got confused with that one too, i dont actually think i have any of the peggy hairs for oblivion....

If you could share them i'd be very appreciative :)

I never understood the rules for Newsea/Peggy/CoolSims conversions, how some of them are allowed on the Nesux while others are not. The Apachii wigs mod for example has Newsea and Peggy hairs included without any trouble.

Whatever. Here are the files: Peggy6787.rar <--- 6.66 MB! Now that's wicked.

They are in the 'Characters' folders, but you can change their location as you see fit.

The texture path doesn't even have to be reassigned in the Nif as this is done in the CS when implementing the hair to a race mod. Unless you are using the VipCxj hair/eye selection mod. In that case the files need to go into VipCxj's folders.

• 2 weeks later...

I never understood the rules for Newsea/Peggy/CoolSims conversions, how some of them are allowed on the Nesux while others are not. The Apachii wigs mod for example has Newsea and Peggy hairs included without any trouble.

Whatever. Here are the files: attachicon.gifPeggy6787.rar <--- 6.66 MB! Now that's wicked.

They are in the 'Characters' folders, but you can change their location as you see fit.

The texture path doesn't even have to be reassigned in the Nif as this is done in the CS when implementing the hair to a race mod. Unless you are using the VipCxj hair/eye selection mod. In that case the files need to go into VipCxj's folders.

Thank you poontank (sorry for late reply) lol really appreciate it mate :)

Archived