Having a ton of trouble aligning characters for animations.

RPGX_Omega

While I do like a lot of them they are never aligned. I tried following the guide using the [ key and everything. (Had to disable my controller to use it). But I keep getting characters stuck in the ground/totally missing what they are reaching for/etc.

I guess CBBE is supposed to be used? Also 1.0?/resize bodies option on the SexLab menu?

Just wondering because I have tried and didn't do too well.

Does anyone else have trouble with alignment?

You can align each individual stage of the animations as usualy certain adjustments wont carry over well between stages.

I have also found it is direction dependant, if you set up an animation facing exactly north then it will line up best at that heading when used again.

I use Sevenbase and get it to line up pretty decently on most animations, it is all down to spending the time setting each individual stage up correctly and saving your game afterwords.

If you load previous games then you are back to square one.

I run FNIS every time before I start my game and rest the animations once in about 10 to 12 times of sex... I use that body builder version of SOS, and some times its just hopeless  to align just perfectly, especially with the bodys above 75 weight... BUT.... running FNIS seems to work well for me.

Archived