Problem with character import and SGHair

Ipsum

So, after trying all the tutorials posted on the forum, I'm forced to ask for help.
I'm trying to create a basic follower (no custom race, is a normal redguard) with the face of a character I've created ingame, using ECE.
Everything works fine, except the hair, I'm using SGHair 268: whenever I try to export the files with ctrl+f4 I get the error "do not use empty TRI files", and the hair won't show up in game (even tho the face is ok).
I'll try to be more precise by listing what methods I've tried:

1) creating a basic character with custom hair, then reload and import the face

2) using the NoseType 32 "trick" based on the ECE saved preset, then adding the hair

3) creating a basic character + import the face, then reload and change the hair

4) creating a basic character with everything at once

5) Verify the Creation Kit files thru Steam then try again

Nothing works. Also, whenever I try to reload the mod it gets the error "MASTERFILE: could not find head part (xxxxxxxx) on NPC".
Anyone got the same problem or a solution to this?
Any help is apriciated, thanks.

I'll ad the .npc file if someone is willing to test it on his CK. No special mods required except ECE and SGHair 268.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uzvaad

UPDATE: Even after using the mod "Alternate Actors" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/?) the hair won't change on the npc.

Ok, after days of trying and no replies here, I'll post the solution I've found hoping it will help others in the future.
The way to get it working is using Wyre Bash and esmify the SGHairPackAIO.esp, create the mod, and espify it after that.
In that way the CK thinks it is a masterfile, and the hair hopefully show up correctly in game.

Archived