Thank You! And some random thoughts and questions.

Supermax

This is my first post. Here's my story. I played Oblivion for many years, and never tried a single mod. Then I played Skyrim quite a bit, but also never tried any mods. After taking a long break from TES, I came back to Skyrim about a month ago and decided to try playing a female PC for the first time. Of course within minutes I thought "Hey I'm a chick, I should just run around naked", and a few minutes after that, "Hey aren't there some mods for this game? Maybe I can make it so she's actually naked!" :blush:

Shortly after that, I found this site, and my mind was blown. So mainly I want to say thank you to everybody that's put in all the work to make this place happen. It's truly impressive.

I also wanted to get help and share some thoughts. I'll start off by listing the main mods I've been using. I don't use any mod manager and just install them manually. I've started about 50 new games in the last month, lol. I always run into something that breaks my game, because I'm constantly trying to experiment with new mods. But I don't really mind. Starting over when you're level 2 is no big deal :)  So anyway, here's the list, in no particular order, with some comments.

SexLabFramework

SKSE

SkyUI

SL Aroused

CBBE - I use the Slim option. I like skinny girls. To be honest, I haven't even tried any other replacers because I like how this one looks. I hear good things about BodySlide, but it seems to be useless for me, because the Slim option of CBBE is already the minimum setting in BodySlide, and the only thing I'd want is "less".  I also have no use for the jiggly stuff, because small tits don't really jiggle too much. Am I right here, or am I missing something? I mean about the mods, not girls :cool:

FNIS

FNIS Creature Pack

ZAZAnimationPack - Is this even needed anymore, or is it already part of SL? I've been installing it just in case.

SL Sperm Replacer - heavy

ApachiiSkyHair

DangerousNights

FuzRoDuh - This is still needed, right?

SexLab Nudesuit No Hair Nude - I haven't been able to get SoS to work (I think mainly because I haven't been able to get skeletons to work), and this seems like a good alternative. I actually don't use any custom skeleton, and I think that's a problem, but I haven't really been able to see any real problems playing without one. I've tried it a couple times, but I couldn't see any difference in the way my PC moved. The only difference was that I lost all facial expressions, and after a while the games broke. I'd appreciate some advice here.

SL Submit or Defeat - I tend to use one or the other, switching on different restarts. Defeat is easier to use and has some great unique options, but Submit is definitely more immersive.

Devious Devices - Great but needs more integration with other mods. In Submit it doesn't work that well in my opinion. But it's great in the more story-driven mods. Also it doesn't seem to work for me unless I put it very high at the top of the mod list. Otherwise I see the DD mod in MCM, but there are no available options, and the mod basically does nothing. Putting it as high as possible seems to be the solution.

Lover's Victim - Works great. Much better than the obsolete Dangerously Nude.

SlaveTats - Love this. Would love to see it implemented in other mods, although manually applying the tats works fine too. I like to get thrown in the Cidhna Mine jail on the Forsworn quest, and when I first get there, I apply the tats all over the place, roleplaying that it's done by the jailers, and then get raped by the inmates with Lover's Victim. [sUGGESTION] I am actually pretty surprised that there are no mods revolving around Cidhna Mine. It seems like the perfect setting for people who like playing a submissive girl. The vanilla quest's only problem, when used with SL, is that it's too short. You can literally get through it in like 5 minutes. I try to take my time, but with there being so little to do, I'm still out of there within 15 minutes max. I'd like to see more (sexual) things to do, more NPC's, much longer length of the quest, and I think integration with things like DeviousDevices and even the enslavement part of SD+ would work perfectly here. I mean come on, you're thrown in jail, from which there is "no possible escape"! You should get to fully experience that sort of life for a while, before you finally escape. Simply getting raped loses its charm after a while :lol:

Alternate Start - Live Another Life (and Live a Deviant Life) - I use the basic version pretty much always, and the DD version sometimes. I like it, but it's too much of a chore to use on every restart :)

Private Needs - Pretty cool, but I'd really like more focus on the Hygiene aspect. When you're really dirty, you should be treated as such.

Phew, I think that's about it. I've tried most of the other stuff on here, but the bugs end up killing my game. The above work together without any issues whatsoever.

Anyway, thanks again for the fun, guys. Your hard work is appreciated. If anybody can offer some advice on my questions, that would be great.

Archived