Pose packs, anyone?

Mordyn

I'm planning on using pose packs in my game, so I'm searching some of them  8). For now, I intend on installing these pose packs:

Pose Pack - Pose Compendium

Goma Pose

NaRae Pose 01

But I have questions regarding this subject:

Is there anything to know about compatibility? (between them? with lovers? with deadly reflex? etc...)

Do some of you know more adult pose packs? Or packs better better than the one I intend to use?

Hrmm, I only have just downloaded the Compendium so haven't had a chance to use it yet. Got it to catalogue the pose packs. I'm only using Goma and NaeRae at the moment, but I was using it with the various CTAddPose mods as well (from gamersource and the Japan wiki). None of them seemed to cause issues with lovers. However I did have some issues with CTAdd 2ch(Hentai) I think it was, with the open mouth animations not reseting.

The Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Pose Pack has a bunch as well. I think it was the Umpa ones that I liked with their animated poses, like crawl into/out of bed. The pair animations for EFG poses were annoying to work with though. I've been meaning to whittle down the pack and re-archive it but I haven't gotten around to it.

• 4 months later...

NaRae's has no compatibility issues that I know of. Goma shouldn't have either, and as a general rule, if they break anything then you have them misplaced in the load order. They are only adding static anims so they shouldn't break other mods *IF* they are placed correctly in the load order.

I am now running 120-170 mods at all times (depends on character save), with Lovers on one of my characters, and haven't seen any issue.

The pose compendium... Wrye will report an error if you have both that and Lovers active at the same time, but the game still runs perfectly for me.

I frankly only ever use OSR, compendium and NaRae's. I know that the compendium already has OSR, but you can't make other npcs pose with it (making companions offer the character chocolates makes for cute screenshots rather than battle ones or scenery ones... Or pervy lovers ones).

I usually don't bother with other poses, both because I'm lazy to find the pose I want in-game and because most of them have similar poses in the compendium already.

Oh, and as for the language prob:

-Extract the archive to a new folder. Check the file names and change the ones needed to english.

-Open the esp, fix the file paths.

-Save.

-Fire up oblivion and start posing.

The reason is that Oblivion can't read jap/chinese letters, so it can't find the correct file name and thus the poses do not work (nothing happens), and other things make the game crash.

I hope that helped,

-ThatOne

Archived