After rape, my silmeria follower is stuck like this raging at the ground

Well...this seems to only happen on the silmeria follower, after getting raped via sexlab defeat she kinda does this and won't move unless I tell her to move to a specific location (well she moves while doing the same raging at the floor animation). I have no idea how to get her out of it. Shouting at her doesnt work, stabbing her n stuff doesnt work, and she is now getting hit by a gang of frostbite spiders and she just doesn't give a fk about them and keeps banging the floor.

Seems that if she gets raped again and you kill the rapist she will revert to normal...but where there is no1 hostile around...

Also how do you put spoilers? Sorry for the image being huge. Or just attaching the image would be much better?

TdjZtwa.jpg

That looks like the bleedout anim to me, not sure why she should be stuck like that but have you tired clearing anims in the SexLab menu?

Its not the bleedout animation, I guess i screen capped it at a bad time, but its different.

Try to press "G" at her (weapon sheath), you should have option to get her back on her feet (cannot remember the exact word).

Pretty sure i did that last time but nothing popped up, i'll give it a shot again when it happens again.

That looks like the bleedout anim to me, not sure why she should be stuck like that but have you tired clearing anims in the SexLab menu?

Its not the bleedout animation, I guess i screen capped it at a bad time, but its different.

Try to press "G" at her (weapon sheath), you should have option to get her back on her feet (cannot remember the exact word).

Pretty sure i did that last time but nothing popped up, i'll give it a shot again when it happens again.

There's a "raging at the floor" animation in Sexlab Defeat ?? 

If this hasn't been fixed yet, I have had followers get stuck in this before, the first time I refreshed him (Disable / Enable), then left and came back fixed it... the second time I had to clean defeat and sexlab. Also attempting to engage in sex with the follower helps. So far I don't think there is a timing for this... It might be something to take to the mod creator. 

• 6 months later...

No, it's actually the "Dark Brotherhood sacrifice" animation that Arentus Arrentino does in Windhelm.  My follower (Eric the Slayer) is stuck there too.  I tried cleaning Defeat and Sexlab with no success.  I can't even select him in the console to 'resetai' or 'resurrect' him.

I'm thinking that being raped by a female vampire may have unhinged him.  He might get left behind...

Archived