View File

How to get items

You can craft them from the daedric section or just use the console commands to add it to your inventory.

Videos

Guest Ragna_Rok

:blink:  ...  :lol::D ...  that montage at the end was awesome... i mean, the fucked up part  :)  ... remembered me of my first armor, when i skinned the meshes to the wrong skeleton, took a look in game, and it looked even far worse than this :rolleyes:

nice job, dude :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to be exact I was looking for the other topic but since you had said that the models were too Buggy (pun intended, sorry...) I can get why this is better. I'll playtest it in the next days although I put my faith and trust in you. ;) Btw, are you working on any more One Piece models? What should we expect? (If the question is not bugging you - this time the pun was not intended, sorry... xD )

Dude these are amazing :)

I was wandering if you have any plans on converting Traflgar Law, post or pre timeskip version?

I'm doing them on my time (whenever I get the motivation) and Law is someone I'd like to convert. I need to check if he's available in the game.

Well, to be exact I was looking for the other topic but since you had said that the models were too Buggy (pun intended, sorry...) I can get why this is better. I'll playtest it in the next days although I put my faith and trust in you. ;) Btw, are you working on any more One Piece models? What should we expect? (If the question is not bugging you - this time the pun was not intended, sorry... xD )

I'm sort of just doing it on my own time, so no promises. I'm going to put the other chars I previously did in this as well. Don't expect anything speedy, one piece models have massive hands for some reason.

Gyahah! Didn't know you were back to modding, R0R0N0!

Heheh Yeah, I just had to bring the One Piece mod to life. That previous thread made me feel bad releasing a non-working buggy mod so I made it up with this one.

its not enel its eneru

Aw man, I know that. I just figured it wasn't that important.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...