MOD REQUEST: NPC Comments depending on SexLab?

JudgeGrimm

I would love to see a mod where, when you walk by NPCs, they will comment on how much you have had sex under their breath. Whispering things like, "You hear she is a whore?" and "Ugh... I still smell him on her." The intensity of these comments would depend on how many times the character has had sex with any SexLab plugins.

The issue is really voicing. It only feels immersive if the "Hello" dialogue is voiced. Otherwise, it just seems disembodied. The problem is that you can't practically add voiced dialogue to Vanilla NPCs unless you have tons of money (i.e. to hire the original voice actors). Apart from that, if you include only unvoiced dialogue, it really isn't all that difficult.

It could just be 2 voices really really low, like female and male whispering, then voice acting wouldn't matter. They wouldn't even need to properly spell out every word, just hack through the sentence and reduce the volume. That way, you'd still need the subtitles on to hear it and it would be even more immersive than an out loud "HUH HOH, WHORE ALERT CLASS, WHORE ALERT !"

Archived