Mod recommendations please

Alan47

Hello everyone,

I'm enjoying many of the mods which are shared here, but I'd like to have some more things - and maybe there's already a mod for that which I'm just not aware of! So maybe someone can help me out with...

1) Characters getting wet

Many modern games have this effect - a character steps into water and is totally drenched when he gets back out of it. The textures on leather and fur get a darker color, there's water droplets coming off the mesh everywhere. And of course, the skin is wet, too. Now I am aware of the "wet skin" replacers, but I don't want something permanent. Having wet skin all the time feels kinda awkward to me :P

2) (Strip)Tease mod

Now there's a whole bunch of explicit sex animations, but no one thought of teasing stuff? Lapdance, poledance, you name it! Also, some posing would be nice. I know of "Pinup Poser", but that's quite the hassle to use in-game. I'd like to have something that fits in more "naturally", as for example the "Sexy Idle Animation" that can be found in the downloads section.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks,

Alan

Archived