[Request] Sex and magic rituals...

Mebrilia

The elder scrolls lore are filled with adult theme things... A nice example is the story of Serana and her lineage of vampires...(i don't tell the story to avoid spoilers) or the daedric prince Sanguine.... Even the cult of Dibella..(if you remember how the Dibella cult was in the game The elder scrolls daggerfall...)

My request is simple.. I enjoyed the Angrim's Apprentice mod.... And i wonder if we can have other mods like that...But lore frinedly:)

Mods that involve:

Discovery of ancient and prohibited knowledge....

Prepearing and performing rituals... involving sex of course but not only that...

A mod that also give you immersive nice adult moment..

What do you think about that?.. Share your ideas..

In tes daggerfall the temple of dibella was crowded of edhonistic people most of them was just naked.... Also in the mages guild still in daggerfall the conjuration teacher had in a room naked ladyes :)

And not even mentioning how some npc in the game claimed about the dibella house to be a place of orgy 

Yes indeed that was a nice one.. but well...i am talking of a sort of overall things :)  That also the player can find alone or pratice in a private manner with someone... I liked the dibella mod questline was very nice indeed...but i love also to see more elaborate things..

Indeed i was asking for are in deph lore friendly mod involving not only magic sexual rituals ala Angrim Apprentice.. But also other adult stuff added on...Related on the Tes lore...For example an in deph cannibalism system for the Namira Quest... Or some sanguine appraising rituals.... I mean... the elder scroll was always so lacking in daedra worshipping... that's a shame because how the worshipping are potrayed in the lores..(usually well hidden cults depending on who they worship..) there is a HUGE potential.... The material is just there...And i don't mind if a modder use also some personal creativity as a long i don't end with latex cuffs in skyrim because for me...is a little immersion breaking..

A nice immersive erotic and adult theme mod... that's my dream...

Also in the forum there is so much potential.. some users tend to post stories in the screenshot forum... 

A really hope for an add on with hakon when you become a vampire lord.

i played last time a vimpire chick. can you imagin how bad i felt when i figurt out that i have to kill him? there shout be an addon to marry him and sacrafice seranna and valerika.^^

Blend some nice adult mods with the game will be awesome... and something new... Unfortunately i am a lore purist..So i felt some of the awesome mods inside this site... a bit... well..when i had to dress a chastity belt.....I felt it was a bit out of place... I also like bondage stuff but done lore friendly... This is why i requested a mod like that..this community is awesome and one of the most active... i really hope someone will make somethings like this..

Archived