Another nifskope wanabee ! Neeeed some help !

Redflyingmonkey

Heya ! I'm kind of new to the whole nifskope thingy, like, 3 minutes new in fact. (You must've read this at least a thousand times, oh well...)

I just want to raise the "wetness" look of a particular specular map (I don't even know if it's possible), without turning my chars into glosstech robotgirls !

Where do I begin to do this ?

Thanks.

Edit : nevermind, this is fucking easy !

Edit 2 : I take that back. I put a 1000 unit in glossiness on the shaded properties and noticed a nice glow, but not quite what I wanted. Put it at 10000 and now I guess it's so homogenly glossy that I don't even notice the gloss anymore. Are there some tweaks to do apart from setting the glossiness to make the wet look a little more noticeable ? I'm usin SG's wet body textures by the way and I feel like he texture is completely disappearing, when it's this specular map I wanted to enhance !

Archived