Converting Angelina Jolie follower into a race?

Quadropuss

So, I've recently came accross a companion/follower I'd like to turn into a stand alone race or possibly overwrite a vanilla race with it's own.. Its obviously been edited in facegen. Is there a way of going about that? Should I get permission first? Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question but I've been curious for a bit of time. Thank you.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26437/?

I'm gonna quote the FAQ from the mod page...

"#7 Make her a playable preset please!

Sadly, it's not as easy as it sounds and here is the reason why.. Angelina's face is custom, there is no way to replicate her custom face using the face morph sliders.. There is a way which is making a race with her as a preset for that new race, the only problem is that the preset won't look like Angelina because she needs the custom headmesh (which makes this follower look like Angelina) that is used by the follower which is located in facegeom and presets don't use the facegeom/facetint files.."

Archived