SeveNBase-Disable BBP/change walk animation?

Just switched over to 7B and it's great, so thank you guys for being awesome. I have two quick questions though:

Is it possible to disable BBP for 7B? If so, how?

Is it possible to modify the walk animations for 7B? I'm aware that they needed to be modified from vanilla to prevent walking issues, but is there a walk animation I can use that looks less like they're going down a runway? I know there are different idle animations, I wasn't sure about walking ones too.

Thanks!

I always find the best foundation to start with is to first install the UNP Blessed Body Redux package. It not only has a decent set of base textures and XP32's XPMS skeleton, the animation files it comes with include the more restrained VH 360 walk/run setup too, so it's pretty much a comprehensive UNP default install package to work from.

Once that's done, you'd have to install 7B  without the animations it comes bundled with - the best way to do that (unless the installer now gives you the option - don't think it does yet) is to manually copy it's body mesh/texture files to your installation, that way you don't end up with the Dragonfly stuff overwriting those lovely VH 360 anims. Open the 7B archive and get familiar with it's file structure -  that's the best way of understanding what it installs, and where.

A big bonus of this method - what I've discovered after a few months of trial and error is that if you have some decent UNP textures installed over the vanilla ones (via the Blessed Body Redux package), the 7B textures (which are the frankly peerless SG Texture Renewal by Hellosanta) tend to work  with little or no neck or wrist seam. So this method is a great way to hit the ground running when going from UNP to 7B.

Hope that helps you some. 

I always find the best foundation to start with is to first install the UNP Blessed Body Redux package. It not only has a decent set of base textures and XP32's XPMS skeleton, the animation files it comes with include the more restrained VH 360 walk/run setup too, so it's pretty much a comprehensive UNP default install package to work from.

Once that's done, you'd have to install 7B  without the animations it comes bundled with - the best way to do that (unless the installer now gives you the option - don't think it does yet) is to manually copy it's body mesh/texture files to your installation, that way you don't end up with the Dragonfly stuff overwriting those lovely VH 360 anims. Open the 7B archive and get familiar with it's file structure -  that's the best way of understanding what it installs, and where.

A big bonus of this method - what I've discovered after a few months of trial and error is that if you have some decent UNP textures installed over the vanilla ones (via the Blessed Body Redux package), the 7B textures (which are the frankly peerless SG Texture Renewal by Hellosanta) tend to work  with little or no neck or wrist seam. So this method is a great way to hit the ground running when going from UNP to 7B.

Hope that helps you some. 

Thank you so much! Do you know if just copying the textures from 7B into the framework provided by UNPBB this also eliminates the BBP component of a pure 7B installation?

Thanks again, this is a lot of help!

In the Sevenbase downloads section. There is a file that replaces their animations with the vanilla ones. It's the last file in the download section.

Thanks!

Archived