1st Person view settings & Blindfolds effect

Hey guys, I use loads of Sexlab mods, including Submit, Defeat, SD & Assets.

Sanguine's Debauchery has an MCM option for blindfold opacity, but does this actually work? Because for me no blindfold does affect the view and I'd really like some on-screen effect... at least when changing to 1st person view. :-/

And there's a second thing I need help with: I used the Immersive First Person mod, but never got a good setting for sex scenes...(1st person again) , any tips? :(

I think you also have to change the settings in Zaz Animation pack for the blindfold, play with the blindness sliders on the bottom right corner in the MCM menu 

In Immersive First Person, if you didn't touch anything yet : go to Profile 5, it's the one that's related to the sex scenes, then take the slider that says something like "minimum renderer", I don't remember, anyway it's the only slider at 30. Put both of them at 0. Then the distance slider which is at 100, put it at 0 too, and then if you don't like the way your camera always follow your head and shakes too much, put the bobbling slider at 0 (I leave it at 100, more immersiveness etc). There is a Field of View slider too, the first one who should say "85", just toggle it until you have the setting you like, it's pretty personal. That's my setting when I play a female character and I want to see the bouncing boobs when I look down, when I play a male one I usually set the bobbling slider at 0 and the FOV at 65. 

Archived