Skeletons?

I've noticed that my daggers are now sheathing on the back of my hip ever since installing Sexlab. While this is cool and all, the effect is completely lost as I am almost always wearing a cloak from either Cloaks of Skyrim, or Winter is Coming - which results in more clipping than I'd like (and even if it didn't, the cloak would hide the daggers anyways.)

After looking around, I think that weapon sheathing is the result of skeletons, right? Does Sexlab come packaged with a skeleton that alters this? If so, how difficult would it be to get a skeleton that didn't do this? Should I steer my investigations elsewhere? I've been hesitant to do *anything* with custom skeletons for fear of breaking the FNIS animations I'm using - sexlab and others, so much so that I've avoided Dual Sheath Redux for a while now, and haven't looked into BBP.

So I supose this is more than just a dagger sheathing question - a skeleton compatability question. What *is* the skeleton, how difficult is it to change, how can I determine what skeletons are compatable with what animations, etc?

Archived