[REQ] Breast absorb spell

I had always intended to build off a framework (or two), as Macromancy was a good starting point to track and affect everyone, but was limited to the one type of change. NPC BSR could track and apply across all NPCs, but not the player (for whatever reason, likely related to not using NiOverride). My plan is to take elements of Macromancy that can still be used, using NiOverride+SLIF to track and apply changes to all NPCs and the player as desired (although I really need to split off the player stat effects). I had always used BSR as a foundation for what I did once I discovered it.

The constant weapon redrawing sounds like it was applying weight changes, as that happens when a QueueNiNodeUpdate fires. I suppose a workaround could be to send ModEvents to Weightmorphs instead (for the player only, regular NPCs would keep the existing process), but then I would have to add that as a requirement.

I kind of did a thing...

remind me to never do this again...

The appended zip file contains a refactored version of your version of Macromancy 2.

I significantly reduced the amount of scripts, but it's not 100% done yet (more like 50%).

It's highly untested, but first play tests were positive.

It's also compatible with SLIF (who would have thought)

Each of the condensed scripts vmmAbsorb, vmmGive, vmmGrow, vmmGrowTarget, vmmShrink and vmmShrinkTarget are each highly customizable via properties.

vmmInflate contains the main inflate functions.

P.s.

This is mainly about reuseable code, not so much about performance or something like that, at least for now.

Any feedback appreciated.

Macromancy 2 Refactored.zip

So, I'm finally making an effort to update to incorporate SLIF and drop some (now) unneeded items. Namely, I'm dropping the CITRUS-specific nodes to keep things simplified and that I can't find any evidence that the body-type ever was released for use with the general public. As to a timeline: majority of the scripts are one-shot spells or diseases with adding/changing 4 lines to work correctly, so that part is quick. I still need to split off the player spells adding script from the player status effects script, add a MCM toggle for the latter, then re-add all the spell effects from the spin-off ESP back into the main one. Then lots of testing. Then I can release that version while I scratch my head on weapon enchantments/perform dark voodoo. Maybe after that, I can look at schlong-related stuff, though Hormones and Pearl Juice already cover that topic as far as general enhancement goes. Maybe a disease or two, if there's interest at that point.

Thoughts?

So, I'm finally making an effort to update to incorporate SLIF and drop some (now) unneeded items. Namely, I'm dropping the CITRUS-specific nodes to keep things simplified and that I can't find any evidence that the body-type ever was released for use with the general public. As to a timeline: majority of the scripts are one-shot spells or diseases with adding/changing 4 lines to work correctly, so that part is quick. I still need to split off the player spells adding script from the player status effects script, add a MCM toggle for the latter, then re-add all the spell effects from the spin-off ESP back into the main one. Then lots of testing. Then I can release that version while I scratch my head on weapon enchantments/perform dark voodoo. Maybe after that, I can look at schlong-related stuff, though Hormones and Pearl Juice already cover that topic as far as general enhancement goes. Maybe a disease or two, if there's interest at that point.

Thoughts?

all one can really ask is if you have an estimate of when each step would be completed, and to keep us posted, otherwise everything mentioned here looks promising

Thoughts?

There is never enough schlong related stuff :D

Maybe a shrink or grow disease?

As I said earlier, you may take a look at the Macromancy 2 version I uploaded, regarding reusable code.

Sounds good, looking forward to your first release.

As I said earlier, you may take a look at the Macromancy 2 version I uploaded, regarding reusable code.

Agreed. Needs more breast stuff as well. More stuff in general  :angel:

Thoughts?

It all sounds very appealing and I cannot wait for the release! Diseases could be very interesting as well. For instance Growth/ Shrinkage per hit taken, use of magicka changes X node, Growth/Shrinkage over time, Being underwater grows all nodes. Fun stuff!

Thoughts?

It all sounds very appealing and I cannot wait for the release! Diseases could be very interesting as well. For instance Growth/ Shrinkage per hit taken, use of magicka changes X node, Growth/Shrinkage over time, Being underwater grows all nodes. Fun stuff!

I saw the underwater one, and I couldn't resist. To avoid getting WaterWeight, one should steer clear of mudcrabs and slaughterfish ;) . Current timers of polling every 10 seconds if the player is swimming or not, then add a float token value while bumping up each node by 0.10 (belly by 0.20). Deflation timer is the same at the same rates. Will continue to poll every ten seconds until cured. Like all diseases I've crafted, affected node changing is to be locked out until cured (as I can't guarantee keeping original node scales unless I do that.)

I've made some good progress over the long weekend. Most spells have been remade in the appropriate magic categories, with proper naming so they're not spread all over. Still need to add the Grow/Shrink targeted NPC spells, as well as the AOE size spell (and dare I hope that breast spell), and finally potions. The split off of player status effects are working with a MCM toggle, and no script lag that I can tell as I'm using SingleUpdate calls (every 5 seconds) instead of while loops. I may need to retool the other diseases to work in this manner, but they've all been added as is so far.

I'm including my current build for testing, suggestions and feedback. If you have the old one, I strongly suggest a clean save as every formid has changed.

NPC Body Scale Randomizer - Redux.zip

Thoughts?

I saw the underwater one, and I couldn't resist. To avoid getting WaterWeight, one should steer clear of mudcrabs and slaughterfish ;) . Current timers of polling every 10 seconds if the player is swimming or not, then add a float token value while bumping up each node by 0.10 (belly by 0.20). Deflation timer is the same at the same rates. Will continue to poll every ten seconds until cured. Like all diseases I've crafted, affected node changing is to be locked out until cured (as I can't guarantee keeping original node scales unless I do that.)

I've made some good progress over the long weekend. Most spells have been remade in the appropriate magic categories, with proper naming so they're not spread all over. Still need to add the Grow/Shrink targeted NPC spells, as well as the AOE size spell (and dare I hope that breast spell), and finally potions. The split off of player status effects are working with a MCM toggle, and no script lag that I can tell as I'm using SingleUpdate calls (every 5 seconds) instead of while loops. I may need to retool the other diseases to work in this manner, but they've all been added as is so far.

I'm including my current build for testing, suggestions and feedback. If you have the old one, I strongly suggest a clean save as every formid has changed.

attachicon.gifNPC Body Scale Randomizer - Redux.zip

Im confused, I searched for BodyScale Randomizer and the spells but the last ive seen of it being officially updated was 2014. Can you link me/send me to a Download for the newest version of both NPC bodyscale randomizer and the npc bodyscale randomizer spells? And like i said in the past i dont think diseases are working for me, should I disable the mod+wipe code from the save and then reinstall?

Im confused, I searched for BodyScale Randomizer and the spells but the last ive seen of it being officially updated was 2014. Can you link me/send me to a Download for the newest version of both NPC bodyscale randomizer and the npc bodyscale randomizer spells? And like i said in the past i dont think diseases are working for me, should I disable the mod+wipe code from the save and then reinstall?

This is the whole package now. I basically take the 2014 version, with the SLIF changes that qotasfan added kindly for me to that base, then build on the spells and potions from there.  Only creature races other than what I have previously mentioned at this point are the spriggans (base version), skeevers, and dwarven spheres/spiders. There's a 5% chance on the attack type to infect the player/other npcs. I am open to suggestions on what types of diseases to apply to other creatures, but it can get tedious to re-add to all the creature races (and their variants).

Note: I'm still finding that spells and diseases will not dispel on their own and I'm having to add a force dispel at the end of the effect finish event (by adding the effect property into the script itself and then CAST on itself); hopefully that will finally fix that issue, so I need to do more testing on this and check the save files afterward.

This is the whole package now. I basically take the 2014 version, with the SLIF changes that qotasfan added kindly for me to that base, then build on the spells and potions from there.  Only creature races other than what I have previously mentioned at this point are the spriggans (base version), skeevers, and dwarven spheres/spiders. There's a 5% chance on the attack type to infect the player/other npcs. I am open to suggestions on what types of diseases to apply to other creatures, but it can get tedious to re-add to all the creature races (and their variants).

Note: I'm still finding that spells and diseases will not dispel on their own and I'm having to add a force dispel at the end of the effect finish event (by adding the effect property into the script itself and then CAST on itself); hopefully that will finally fix that issue, so I need to do more testing on this and check the save files afterward.

Yea that would be great to have a better way to dispel any of the diseases as I found out in an older build when my character got infected with the dwarf disease my character kept shrinking and shrinking until she died and I couldn't find a way to remove the disease without having to reload an earlier save and avoid all of the dwarf enemies, cure disease potions, and praying to a shrine wasn't able to remove it

perhaps adding a spell to only cure diseases from your mod could be an idea, players could get normally from books, or they could have it right from the start as a easy cure, or you could have a setting in the MCM where players could toggle it on or off if they want an easy way to cure these diseases or a hard way

So i no longer have to run BSR and BSR Spells? Thats cool, and ive been running both in my mod list for a while with little to no flaws. So is the BSR you posted above the most current one? and is it all i have to run?

That's the plan. For some reason though, I'm having activemagiceffects persist in the save file long after the script should have dismissed itself (aka effect ended), and I'm finding that I can't manipulate NPCs when these are still active. I've already used Target.dispelspell(<Spell_ID_defined_in_CK>) on several scripts as a way of testing, but I'm not seeing the intended results. How aggressive do I have to be to actually have these effects go away when I want them to? Would self.dispel() be the ticket?

As to other disease stuff, I've split their node scaling from the main spells in the mod and removed the restrictions on those. I'm also thinking about adding a MCM slider to set the disease chance (with 0% to disable outright), and reference that in the conditionals instead of a flat 5%. I do understand the need for a separate cure though, so I'll see about duplicating the existing Cure Disease (as far as leveled loot goes) potion, and have a script to manually remove all the effects it can find.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived