How do you edit pose animations? (.kf files)

Jay1646

Hey guys i stumbled upon this pic:

7214923body.jpg

which led me to the "nudeshy" mod. (Which is awesome btw)

But i noticed that the guy who made that pic must of edited the original nudeshy mod to fit that body he uses.

I want to know how he did it so i can do the same.

Does anyone know how?:huh::huh:

I already have Blender and Nifskope (but i can't open .kf files for some reason in blender)

so any pointers would be great thanks!:):)

yeah that and unless you know exactly what your doing once you have it a good tutorial or two to reference. There should be one posted here on these forums, geechan also wrote an excellent tutorial on this that goes a bit a further and explains to create obj poses as well. Sending him a pm should get you a link. I dont happen to have it any more

additionally you can look up echo's tutorials I remember that one or two of those demonstrate how to create animations

You need the NifTools Importer/Exporter:-

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3148

thanks but' date='

I got a blender error saying that

direct .kf import is not supported :(

[/quote']

Are you trying to import a animation kf files directly ?? this will not work. You can only import nif files or skeleton.nif and attach a kf file to it.

like import skeleton and use Import animation.

behind Keyframefile is an option like ... click on it this is where you select the kf / animation file.

then you can click ok to import.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28319

Archived