Searching: Blacksmith-, gameplay change mods

Terakando

Hello there,

I'm looking for a mod wich adds the possibility to craft your own weapons or armors.  It would be good if it is balanced, so I can't create a deadric armor with level 5 or something like that^^

And I'm looking for a gameplay change mod like OOO or something like that.

The reason is.. I'm level 15 and have my focus on light armor and archery with an option for a single blade and shield. The fights takes long and if I fight against two enemies I have to use all things I have to stay alive..and kill them. Maybe with better weapons or a better armor it would be easier but I can't find them. But creatures don't drop them till now.

There must be somthing out there what change the things a little bit. I like a good hard fight, but 4-5 minutes for a frost atronoch and a fire atronoch? And I have to use the fire balls of the atronoch to kill the other, because my dammage output is to low. And all I get is some kind of salt..mwääääähh..

For blacksmithing, I know of two mods that incorperate some form of it:

Craftybits: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41774/? -- Adds a large variety of crafting; blacksmithing, tailoring, fletching, etc., even letting you build your own camps.

Raiven Village: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39251/? -- Just a small mining village with a basic blacksmithing system, but has a few really bad bugs(like being unable to pick up smelted bars of ore). Still pretty good if you understand a bit of scripting in the CS(the core bugs are amazingly simple to fix).

As for gameplay modifications, there's almost too many to list. OOO, MMM, Maskar's, TIE, Fran's, FCOM... the list goes on and on.

Archived