File Name: Dash Bomb

File Submitter: flippetized

File Submitted: 06 Jan 2014

File Category: Weapons & Spells

=============================
- WHAT IS THIS MOD -

This mod adds 1 shout and 1 lesser power spell. The shout has 3 words: Dash, Dash Attack, and Dash Bomb. The spell is an Options spell that gives full customization on the shout. Watch the YouTube video.

What you can customize (so far):
- Damage for each of the 3 words
- Stamina cost for each of the 3 words
- magicka cost for each of the 3 words
- Stagger amount
- Range
- Hostile check (prevents accidentally attacking non-hostiles)
- Experimental (better looking Dash Attack, but more glitchy)

- HOW TO LEARN -

Drink the potion "Dash Bomb Potion". There are 2 of them: in Dragonsreach, and in Riverwood. This will only teach the shout, but not unlock the words. You will also need to have a target in your cross-hair to actually use them.

Word 1 (Dash): first word of Unrelenting Force.
Word 2 (Dash Attack): first word of Whirlwind Sprint.
Word 3 (Dash Bomb): first word of Marked For Death.

See the pics for their exact location or watch the YouTube video.

- UPDATES -

1/7/2014
- Minor bug fixes with translations
- Options UI update
- Added stagger amount option

1/6/2014
- Added an experimental option which replaces the Dash Attack. (Better looking, but might cause glitches/CTDs)
- Re-uploaded to fix options bug
- Re-uploaded to fix experimental in script

Comments/Feedback appreciated!

Alternative download links:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214979774
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24984-dash-bomb

Other mods used in the video:
http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/26796193.html
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15703/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206046501
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197287508

download.png
Click here to download this file

Guest Ragna_Rok

niiiiice done :)

well, the original one worked great, i didnt check your update.

may i give you a word of advice though, when you have experimental stuff, better release it when youve tested it over and over again, the shitstorm about rookies asking for help in forums why their games crashing to desktop is already big enough ;)

awesome thingy though :)

Thanks!

I have tested the experimental stuff alot. I was actually going to release that instead, but I didn't wanna risk what you said. It is turned off by default and players won't ever get to do the experimental option, until they've set it themselves and read the warning I wrote in the message. It only CTDs because the glitch it produces launches you across the map, and might CTD (not for me though) if you have script heavy mods. I added that in because I use it myself, and would like to get feedback on it to better improve it. If you haven't tried it yet, It looks way better.

Also if you downloaded the update before I made this post, download it again because I fixed a bug in the options menu.

On my next update, I can try and put an extra option to set the amount of stagger effect. Right now it is low, but you would be able to set it higher, and be able to stagger as much, or even more, than what you indicated in the video. You would then only need to do a Dash (first word) to accomplish what you want.  ;)

hI flippetized,

Which shout r required to learn the full effect of the power. It hasn't mention in the discription. I only get 1st word

thanks for sharing this great mod to the community, i really like the idea

second word (dash attack) : first word of "whirlwind sprint" - you get from grey beards on main quest

third word (dash bomb) : first word of "marked for death" - you get in the dark brotherhood sanctuary when you first start the DB quest line.

hI flippetized,

Which shout r required to learn the full effect of the power. It hasn't mention in the discription. I only get 1st word

thanks for sharing this great mod to the community, i really like the idea

second word (dash attack) : first word of "whirlwind sprint" - you get from grey beards on main quest

third word (dash bomb) : first word of "marked for death" - you get in the dark brotherhood sanctuary when you first start the DB quest line.

thanks for ur replies :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

hi again, em.. just curious. whats with the updates the last days? ... im a manual downloader, do you just change descriptions, or does the mod actually change?

... or do you just want to get your download ratio up and keep your file the most recent one even if nothing changes? i mean, is there a reason for me to download now again besides raising the downloads here? no changelog... so you didnt change anything? last entry is from 7th, then i noticed between then and now that you "updated" your mod like nearly every day. this confuses me.

cheers :)

hi again, em.. just curious. whats with the updates the last days? ... im a manual downloader, do you just change descriptions, or does the mod actually change?

... or do you just want to get your download ratio up and keep your file the most recent one even if nothing changes? i mean, is there a reason for me to download now again besides raising the downloads here? no changelog... so you didnt change anything? last entry is from 7th, then i noticed between then and now that you "updated" your mod like nearly every day. this confuses me.

cheers :)

I update only the description because some people has been asking things like the words; it's purely for information to users. I don't know how the download stats here work, I only upload here so people who can't download from the steam workshop can get it. The mod only changes if the section under "updates" changes, other than that, it's just information on the description, so I don't have to keep replying on the thread or to PMs. (I didn't know users here can track mods even if just the description changed)