Idle Animations By Red3113 HELP Please

SilentRuin

Hello, I have never installed a mod from Lover's Lab before. I have only installed mods using NMM. I don't know how to install the mod Idle Animations By Red3113. Could one of you fine fellows reply and give me step by step instructions for noobs on how to install it please? (also I want the breast collision) (BTW I have no files or programs from Lovers Lab that are used for installing mods)

Here is the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/?hl=idle

If you scroll to the bottom of the page there is an "all-in-one" installation file. Maybe that is my best bet but I don't know what to do with the files in the zip.

Any help would be most appreciated.

I have a dream, and that dream is to have all 4 of my female followers act sexier :)

Thanks

The mod was packaged to simply provide 7 idle animations, so they are titled "mt_idle1.hkx" though "mt_idle7.hkx". Obviously, you can't use all 7 at the same time and it's not packaged to be particularly NMM-friendly. You have to pick the idle you want of the 7, rename it to "mt_idle.hkx" and place it in Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations. You may have to overwrite something, so it is advised to make a backup.

If you feel up to it, here's something slightly more advanced that I did:

- Create a new folder on your desktop. Name it "Data".

- Then create a sub-folder in the aforementioned "Data" folder called "Meshes", then a sub-folder in "Meshes" called "Actors", then a sub-folder in "Actors" called "Character", and then a sub-folder in "Character" called "Animations". The idea is to mimic the actual folder structure.

- Put your desired idle animation (renamed to mt_idle.hkx, of course) in the "Animations" folder mentioned above.

- Use a tool such as WinRAR to archive that "Data" and name it whatever you want.

- If you manually download your mods from the Nexus, you must keep your downloaded files somewhere, so I would suggest placing the archived file there. If you don't manually download mods, you should start doing that.

- Add the archived file you just made to the NMM, using the button at the top of the left toolbar in NMM.

- Install it.

The advantage of doing this is that NMM will automatically backup any overwritten files, so, if you decide you no longer want that idle anim and want to revert to the previous one, you can just uninstall the file you just made, and everything will return to normal.

Ok, I made an account at HDT.

I just have 1 last request.

I'm having troubles finding and downloading the hdt.xml file as the instructions state. It directs me to an  "armor for manga" page, where I can't find the file.

Any ideas?

BTW I'm getting closer to installing this mod, just need this last problem solved.

If you can't find the file in the manga post i think there is more links in the replies, if you want to manually edit armours etc.

If you want to cheat a little, I use this myself:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

Just remember to equip the item if you go that path. :) I also find it highly useful since if you get a glitch at any time you can just unequip and equip to fix it.

Archived